Print

Author Topic: Mario Survivor!!!Cool topic!!Read this!Click  (Read 12220 times)

« on: January 05, 2002, 04:23:51 PM »
Welcome to Mario Survivor!Where you pick a Mario character and will have to do some sort of typing task.We shal have 10 judges and 10 contestants,the judges will vote for who they want to stay,and the person with the least votes will be booted off.In the case of a tie,the judges will vote for who they want booted of the most.You must be
one of the first ten people to say "i want to be __________ in the game" to get  a part.
You must be a Mario character.The first 10 who apply for judgeing won't take a mario charactr and will be themselves.Also each of the contestants can vote for who they want to be booted off.One vote from each contestant is one negative staying on the island vote.Now I am the announcer
"Larry Lakitu".Let the games begin!

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2002, 04:56:54 PM »
I'll Be Paper mario
Hello.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2002, 06:18:02 PM »
Hmm... I don't exactly get what the tasks are going to be, but with actual players in the roles of the characters (instead of just the static-ness of the author controlling everybody,) this could be interesting...
I might as well join.  I'll be Yoshi!
Or, to be official, "i want to be Yoshi in the game"

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2002, 08:08:17 PM »
I too don't know how this will go...but I'll give it a try. I'll be MagicKoopa.

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2002, 11:56:00 PM »
Ill be Mallow
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2002, 08:03:35 AM »
Excellent!Tell other people on the site to join this!Anyway,task you'll have to do for example is say write a story about your character.You might have to right a news report about the events in a Mario game.
The judges and yourselves will vote,the judges will vote for who they liked the most,while you vote for who you want booted off the most.I hope that will clear up any problems.

10/10 characters Mallow,Paper Mario,Yoshi,Green Yoshi ,Wario,Mario,Geno,Luigi,Mario and Metal Yoshi.

2/10 judges Toad,and koopa Troopa

1/1 announcer Larry Lakitu

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Edited by - Greg on 1/30/2002 4:38:26 PM

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2002, 08:50:33 AM »
ill be toad, a judge.

how do i do crosses anyway?

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2002, 11:20:09 AM »
I'll be Wario, a player. You know, as in Wario's Woods.

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2002, 12:16:03 PM »
I think we all know who wario is if we go to this website besides fungi fourms.

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2002, 04:51:50 PM »
Well,this might take a while.Anyway join.
Don't just sit there join.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2002, 06:04:14 PM »
Most stories do take a while. I'm surprised how well it's doing.

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2002, 06:43:11 PM »
pntzooe, what ever do you mean by that?

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2002, 06:58:48 PM »
I'll be Mario!

Mario and the gang are the best and will always be the best.
Loyal member since 1/6/02

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2002, 07:50:58 PM »
This will be a great game once we get all the people.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2002, 06:35:35 PM »
I wonder what will happen if GrimSack joins.........

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Print