Print

Author Topic: Wouldn't it be great if Bowser started wearing his crown again? (NT)  (Read 1853 times)

« on: January 21, 2002, 08:53:09 PM »

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2002, 11:44:16 PM »
but...it'd cover up his pretty red hair! ...maybe if he only wore it sparingly,though...hmm...

~No,monkey! that's not candy,that's hot boiling lava!~

Edited by - Winx on 1/21/2002 9:47:41 PM

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2002, 06:24:55 AM »
Bowser should wear his crown, but only when he is in battle with the Mario Bros. That would make him seem more meneacing and would prove to them that he is the King of all Koopas!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2002, 06:25:00 AM »
Bowser should wear his crown, but only when he is in battle with the Mario Bros. That would make him seem more meneacing and would prove to them that he is the King of all Koopas!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2002, 02:42:48 PM »
i think bowser's hair is too cool to cover up with some crown
the bros. know he's menacing and evil and KING

THE EVIL MIDNIGHT BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT: surfs up, space ponies! i''m makin'' gravy without the lumps!!!>>laughs<<

Print