Print

Author Topic: New Mario Game on GBA with koopa kids  (Read 4255 times)

« on: January 26, 2002, 11:35:37 AM »
Since a lot of you seem to like the koopa kids, who thinks that they should make a new Mario game on Game Boy Advance (or Gamecube) that has the koopa kids in it? I think they should.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2002, 11:40:06 AM »
  Am I the only one who doesn't really care about the koopa kids?  They're okay, but really!!!  They were only in one or two games and they didn't even have a huge part in the few games they were in!!!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2002, 11:45:24 AM »
you know what,Green Luigi ,I totaly agree with you.The KoopaKids Are Da Bomb!They should make another game with them.And I hope everybody that likes them agree's!

i'm da Mario man I shoot fireballs(and eat mushroomz)
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2002, 12:05:02 PM »
I've got 6 and a half words for you:

Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2!

Koopakids!  Yes!  And the SMB3 remake!  Yes!
Duh!

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2002, 12:55:44 PM »
Let's see... 2 games? I think not.

1. Super Mario Bros. 3
2. Super Mario World
3. Mario is Missing!
4. Hotel Mario
5. Yoshi's Safari
6. Super Mario Advance 2

6 games! Not 2!

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2002, 01:54:26 PM »
You missed the point Todd. I wasn't talking about remakes of old games, I was talking about a new game.

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2002, 06:56:09 PM »
I think it would be cool to have da Koopa Kids in a new game, not just for the GBA, but also for the GCN!!!  Really Cool, huh?  And I don't appreciate anybody who doesn't like the Koopa Kids!
 n/a

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2002, 07:12:16 PM »
I think nintendo should make a game witha the koopalings on the GBA, maybe even starring them, but I Just can't see them on the gamecube.

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2002, 07:31:41 PM »
Bowser's been kinnapped for gcn
Starring the koopa kids
Hello.

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2002, 08:16:31 PM »
That's a good idea Paper Mario. Bowser could be kidnapped by Mario and then the koopa kids could have their revenge on Mario when they rescue Bowser.

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2002, 09:06:01 PM »
Bowser's been Kidnapped... kinda sounds like Mario is Missing!...

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2002, 09:41:12 AM »
Bowser gets captured?  By who?  Peach!  ha!  That would be a good idea, and you could choose which Koopa Kid to be and go through 3D worlds, and the Koopa Kids have different abilities and the story-line changes depending on what Koopaling you pick!  That would be awsome!  But the only problem would be: Who would Bowser get kidnapped by?

By the Way, if you want to check out sites dedicated to the Koopa Kids, go to www.koopalings.com, that's partially my site, and there's also Lemmy Land.  Go to that site then go to links, to see links to other Koopaling pages!

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2002, 04:15:03 PM »
Lemmy Land has theories worse than mine. "When a Koopaling turns four, he gets a pony, more control of his land, and a later bedtime." "DAD was the first Koopa, and we have a holiday to celebrate him." "Morton is four, even though all of his games came out in the 80's and early 90's." Pardon me swearing, but what a bunch of bull****! GOD!

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2002, 07:40:54 PM »
I think they should make a game were you play as the koopa kids to save Bowser!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2002, 07:42:42 PM »
Wario should kidnapp Bowser! And Maio and co would help becuase wario captured peach too!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

Print