Print

Author Topic: Is gamecube be gay like dreamcast?  (Read 4275 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2002, 07:35:39 AM »
And don't you ever say anything bad about the DreamCast OR the GameCube! Nintendo and Sega make the best systems/videogames ever; and if you diss them, then I will send my royal army of Goombas and Koopa Troopas after you! Bwa ha ha!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2002, 10:03:25 PM »
luigiman may i ask why you are comming to a forum that is more biased than.. i dont have any epitome of biased to compare it to. You can tell by the general misspellings like "grafics" that these people arn't the brightest bulbs in the bunch, but that's OK. As for this thread, i'm pretty sure last time i checked the X-box wasn't "Old" I have no idea where you got something like that from...

Print