Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 4!  (Read 2385 times)

« on: January 26, 2002, 12:16:37 PM »
Here's what I think should be in Mario Party 4:

All the mini games from MP1, MP2, and MP3 plus 70 new ones!

They should also have Mario, Luigi, Peach, DK, Wario, and Yoshi.  Ditch Waluigi and Daisy, and maybe put in Mallow and Geno, if possible.

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2002, 12:40:58 PM »
All the games from Mario Party 1? Oh yes, "Get twice as many blisters, now we have TWO analog sticks to spin and spin!" Really.

And Mallow and Geno will never appear in another game again.

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2002, 01:58:50 PM »
Excuse me Todd, did you just say "ditch Waluigi?!" Waluigi is one of the best! Sure they could get rid of Daisy but not Waluigi.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2002, 01:58:51 PM »
Excuse me Todd, did you just say "ditch Waluigi?!" Waluigi is one of the best! Sure they could get rid of Daisy but not Waluigi.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2002, 09:34:18 PM »
Ahem...cough cough wheeze
Pardon me, my health is rather delicate.  Anyway, I believe that there should be all the games from Mario Party 2+3, plus 120 new ones (for 120 stars in SM64).  There should be these characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, Yoshi, DK, Goombario, Kooper, Bombette, Parakarry, Lady Bow, Watt, Sushie, Lakilester (ahem Spike), Daisy, and Waluigi.  That makes 16 characters, and includes all of Mario's Paper Mario teammates.

If you could include the Mario RPG teammates, there would be Mallow and Geno.  Unfortunately, since Nintendo ditched Square, I guess that they don't get to use these two characters.

Get the point?

---------
Welcome to Wariokart!!!!  As for you, Mario...a Triple Blue Shell chasing after you!
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2002, 02:18:31 AM »
Let me think...mini games from m.p. 1,2,and 3,plus 60 new ones.Charictors?Mario,Peach,toad,Waluigi,Wario,Yoshi,Bowser,Luigi,Daisy,D.K.,Geno,Shy Guy,Mallow.

Got mushroom?The poison in mushrooms will make your f**k''n self die.Got mushroom?
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2002, 11:30:14 AM »
No, Bowser should'nt be a playable character. What would ever become of the Bowser spaces? It's fun having him as a bad guy in the Mario Party series.

I think they should add ALL the minigames from all the Mario Party games. It would be one huge game!! The characters should be Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi(color alternating), Wario, DK, DK Jr., Daisy, Waluigi, and a shy guy. It would be some getting used to with the paper mario characters since they were 2D paper.... but that would give it more characters.

Why does that dog keep staring at me?
Why does that dog keep staring at me?

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2002, 02:37:03 PM »
Do you not even care that the MP1 games hurt your hands?

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2002, 03:25:10 PM »
what they should "ditch" instead of waluigi and daisy is all of the games where you have to spin the control stick around
IT JUST PLAIN HURTS!!!!!...and it's hard to beat them after your thumbs are bleeding

characters should be
mario           peach
luigi           wario
TOAD!           waluigi
yoshi           BOWSER!
dk
they should only keep the fun mini-games and create a buncha new ones to make it exciting
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE BOWSER AND TOAD!!!
the moving on the board shouldn't take so long..and the boards should be smaller and more like a real board game with mario twists
<thwomps..pipes..etc>
mini games should be the majority of marioparty4...not moving on the gameboard
you shouldn't bleed when playing mini games though

____
*sniff sniff* hey...there''s that smell again..

Print