Print

Author Topic: why does everyone think wario is bad??  (Read 2405 times)

« on: February 02, 2002, 09:46:21 PM »
he was in mario and wario and super mario land 2 and wario's woods but he was just jeolous of mario and wanted fame and riches when he got his riches in wario land sml3 he became part of the mario group he was in mario golf mario tennis marioparty 1,2,3 mario kart seiries he is good now
hehehe money money money $$$$$$

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2002, 10:02:05 PM »
Haven't u posted enough topics alrdy? Okay look Wario isn't bad nor is he good he's just messed up in the head from all the Hammas An' Mushes that he takes and gets ****ed up on and then goes "ew wee look at me I r gonna take that bag of calla******* from ye"

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2002, 12:25:03 PM »
  He's messed up in the head???  Sorry "poop-m-4-sale" (aka Grimsack) but your the one who's messed up in the head!!!!!!!!!!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2002, 12:28:11 PM »
HE IS NOT GRIMSACK! Trust me!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2002, 12:46:02 PM »
SH*T-M-4-SALE IS NOT GRIMSACK!!!!!!!
I think Wario is kool a little

Dear God,
I am flat.Why?
Beats me
From,
Paper Mario
Hello.

n/a

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2002, 02:21:00 PM »
Wario is awesome!!!!!   He risked his @$$ countless times in Wario Land 4 to save a kitty!!! (who later turned out to be a princess) plus he's more powerful than Mario, just look: Butt stomp, smash attack, super smash attack, dash attack, charge attack, jump attack, dash jump attack, crouching slide... Wario's the man!
(I still like Mario better though, it's just to think that wario isn't cool....

Go hang a salami! I''''m a lasagna hog!

NOT edited by n/a at 4:56 PST

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2002, 08:06:34 PM »
WHO HATES WARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  WARIO IS COOL!!!!!!                   I"VE BEATEN WARIOLAND 2&4 but i havn't beat3 but i'm working on it      WARIO RULES!!!
   EVEN CHECK OUT MY WARIO WEBSITE AT
    www.geocities.com/wariosworld
   (or click the mario head at the top)

MaRiO, Luigi, YoShI, Bowser,
 And Wario RULE!!!!!!!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2002, 03:21:26 PM »
Wario is an awesome, greedy guy!  He's just doesn't cut it as being as good as Bowser though!
 n/a

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2002, 08:56:18 PM »
People pobably thinks that because of the way he looks. I mean, when I first saw him,  thought he was an evil version of Mario. I thought that because he had this sinister look on his face, and he was kind of grinning evilly.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

Print