Print

Author Topic: I've finally figured it out (again)!!  (Read 3979 times)

« on: January 31, 2002, 06:38:05 PM »
Okay, okay, okay. I know with a title like that, you would automatically look at it and go, "Ohh, not another one of Frostbite's disagreements." But you see, I'm sorry for all that I've done; everyone on the boards used to be happy until I came. (Check the old posts) Now it's a world where we all hate eachother, and it even led to GrimSack's demise. Can't we all just get along? Anyway, now on to what I've finally figured out.

You know how sometimes Bowser is green, and sometimes he's orange? Well, I've got the perfect reason! Bowser's orange is equivalent to the human "tan" color. When he's green, such as in Super Mario RPG, that's his normal self. There's not much sun in Dark Land. But you see, for some reason, at the end of SMRPG, it's bright outside, allowing Bowser to get a tan. So, in Super Mario 64, he's orange -- tan. Get it?

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2002, 11:35:22 AM »
Well..okay, that sorta makes sense. More sunlight and vitamin D3 could make his skin more vibrant, and orange is much more vibrant than green.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2002, 03:09:17 PM »
You kjnow Frostbite, if you didn't make up stupid theories, you wouldn't really be hated. I don't hate you, but sometimes you make me do.

Anyway, taht could be the reason. He isn't all green alot of the time

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2002, 04:01:55 PM »
Frostbite to be liked don't disagree with people! Also GrimSack is gone I won't intensely watch for him IF you will forget and leave it alone!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2002, 07:42:28 PM »
Well i think that we are all nice sometimes and we can be nice if we want to
And please if grimsack comes back please ignore him and nothing that he said was funny (Frostbite, Darkside and orginalMTRE)
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2002, 11:58:07 PM »
I think frostbite is cool. But so is everybody else. But frostbite is still cool. I like his name. He's got mocksy.

*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.
*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2002, 12:08:29 AM »
It's spelt "moxi".

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2002, 02:07:09 PM »
I agree
Hello.

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2002, 02:54:09 PM »
You agree that orange is tan or that "moxi" is the correct way to spell it?

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2002, 01:38:29 AM »
It's Yiddish... I don't believe there's any real English way of spelling it.  Maybe "mochsi"?
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2002, 12:29:57 PM »
How about we just say "spunk"? They mean the same thing.

It's amazing how this topic was transformed from why Bowser's color changes to an argument about the spelling of moxi...

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2002, 12:33:42 PM »
  Who cares, it was a stupid conversation to start with.

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2002, 07:08:02 AM »
LET'S GET BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC PLEASE!

Anyway, I have never really seen Bowser as any other color except this:

Green head
Red/Orange hair
Orange body
Orange mouth
Yellow belly
Green spiked shell

That's the only color I've seen him! Although he was green in the Mario cartoons, but that doesn't compare to the games very well...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2002, 02:16:52 PM »
He was also green in Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, Mario is Missing!, Super Mario World 2, Super Mario RPG.....

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2002, 05:04:33 PM »
He also turns green after MArio farts.....but that doesn't follow the series does it?

Print