Print

Author Topic: I know Kamek's last name...  (Read 3043 times)

« on: February 02, 2002, 02:06:26 PM »
First off, let me tell you how I found it. In the Super Mario World cartoon, in the episode "Ghosts 'R Us", Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Yoshi are searching for Oogtar. While searching, they bump into a MagiKoopa. Peach says, "Watch out, that's the most powerful Koopa wizard in all of Dinosaur Land!" (Who would most obviously be Kamek)

You know who it was? Wizenheimer. Kamek Wizenheimer.

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2002, 02:08:52 PM »
Well i saw that but it didn't look like Kemek.
Hello.

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2002, 02:17:08 PM »
  Oh great, Frostbites come up with another one of his theories.

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2002, 02:24:52 PM »
no no no kamek's last name has to b koopa... or magikoopa? nah koopa

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2002, 02:30:09 PM »
Does Bowser look like Bowser EXACTLY in the cartoons? Frostbite might be on to something. But probably that's Kamek's first name in the series. Sort of like the Koopa Kid thing with Morton being Bully, Wendy O. being Cutie Pie, etc.

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2002, 02:41:23 PM »
I saw that Kamek was not created so it was a totally dirfent wizard!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2002, 02:51:02 PM »
Just because he wasn't in a game yet, doesn't mean he wasn't created. Yoshi was created in 1986, but didn't make it into a game until 4 years later. Waluigi wasn't in a game until 2000 or 2001 (i forget), but he was an episode of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. Kamek could have been created before SMW2. And besides, Koopa is only Bowser's last name, and the last name of his relatives. People like Kent C. Koopa and Kammy Koopa from Paper Mario don't really have "Koopa" as their last name, but they're just called the because the work for Bowser. Get it?

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2002, 03:28:47 PM »
SORRY! I know very well that this is one of your crazy asumesions! Mymoto did not start the game plot untill 1992! He had none of the new characaters made!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2002, 04:27:21 PM »
And I'm sure he had the Mario Tennis plot in 1988.

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2002, 04:34:17 PM »
Frostbite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what happens to people if they plan ahead too far?  I sure think that didn't happen to Miyamoto, so by transitive property:
If bad thing to far-ahead planner, and far-ahead planner is NOT Miyamoto, then bad thing NOT to Miyamoto!

Frostbite, are you trying to be Grimsack's best follower or something?  Why you...oh my alarm, I have to go play SSB Melee right now.

---------
Wario: Welcome to Wariokart!!!  Mwahahahaha!
Yoshi: Welcome to Yoshikart you fat Mario wannabe.
Gannondorf: Where did that stupid Triforce go?
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2002, 07:16:04 PM »
I agree cause it looks like Kemek.He looks like the other playable character in Super Mario Kart.U gotta look under Super Mario Kart 64 and click: Did u know? and look at choose your character it looks like Kemek a.k.a.Mr.Wizinhiemer or how ever you spell it

Dear God! Im flat!

Edited by - Paper Mario on 2/15/2002 4:17:19 PM
Hello.

Print