Print

Author Topic: Who Do You Hate More? Sony Or Microsoft?  (Read 2279 times)

« on: February 10, 2002, 04:45:24 PM »
Captain Nintendo:I choose Microsoft because Bill Gates is a puny little wimp with a voice that sounds like Kermit The Frog!!!!
Long live Nintendo!!

Me:I choose Microsoft. But unlike what my Captain said, I hate them mainly because their program just single-handedly screw up my computer recently. And its a small program too! If you like to know which program, then the answer is Microsoft Word 6.0!And now, I don't know how to fix it. Who do you people hate more?

Captain Nintendo:You better choose Microsoft!!!!

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2002, 04:57:40 PM »
Microsoft is much worse than Sony because the X-box is the worst console that ever was and ever will be.

LONG LIVE MARIO AND NINTENDO!

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2002, 06:39:41 PM »
  Both of them suck (Xbox more), but you've got to think, Microsoft is an excellent computer company and Sony is a great tv/movie company!  Although they both make lousy video game systems, you can't keep that against them because they HAVE made other great stuff.

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

n/a

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2002, 07:59:41 PM »
Well, I definetly hate Microsoft more for vidoe games, but Sony more for other stuff, like this stupid speaker system that barely works that I'm trying to use with my GBA right now.

C:DOS
C:DOS/RUN
RUN DOS RUN

POST AT THE MARIO WORD ASSOCIATION! 75 PAGES! 1100+ POSTS! C''MON! POST! POST! POST!!!

n/a

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2002, 08:00:11 PM »
Well, I definetly hate Microsoft more for vidoe games, but Sony more for other stuff, like this stupid speaker system that barely works that I'm trying to use with my GBA right now.

C:DOS
C:DOS/RUN
RUN DOS RUN

POST AT THE MARIO WORD ASSOCIATION! 75 PAGES! 1100+ POSTS! C''MON! POST! POST! POST!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2002, 05:55:35 AM »
Microsoft is worse.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2002, 06:56:42 AM »
3 words
MI-CRO-SOFT
(i know its one word but its got 3 slyables)

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Crash-OK I GOT A LIFE NOW OUT!
Mario-what a idoit.

N.cortex-im that bigest badest brute around and don''t forget it
Bowser-thats my line you copier!ROAR!
*breathes fire*
Cortex-AAAHHHHHHH!YOU MEANIE!
     NOTE:
 (I may hate crash but I still like rotten ol'' Cortex)
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2002, 08:13:55 PM »
Microsoft. I've played the X-BOX and I found that even a kid who had nothing to play with would want one.

C.A. Osnoe
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
It is I the Big Bad Bowser!

Print