Print

Author Topic: Anime Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5591 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2002, 04:51:27 PM »
The shows you listed -Suck- like Luigi's poltergust2000.you didn't even list TMNT!!!well if all you've watched is Pokemon and all of it's clones,I don't blame you for saying Anime sucks.you need to watch some -Real- mature anime not pokemon which was geared towards 2year olds. o'well -Mario- himself is -Anime- .

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2002, 02:48:23 PM »
that's 'cause tmnt wasn't on the networks i listed

i guess i don't have any place to judge the anime you're talking about..i haven't seen any...i don't have cable

and before you get to say "cable doesn't have cable"...that's not the cable my name came from

cable04 comes from 04, my favorite number and cable the guy in xmen from the future with a glowing eye and big metal arm

so, pretty much what i'm sayin' is that i haven't seen the 'good' anime so i can't judge you if you like it...and also don't judge me for not liking it

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2002, 02:31:38 AM »
OOOO...I'd say I hated Anime too if all I'd seen was that crap on Fox and kids WB...REAL Anime isn't like that junk,it's not gay kids stuff its for more mature people. the only good one they showed I think it was WB was Escaflowne...to bad the retards a WB cut it off because they needed to show more crappy pokemon reruns so I never knew what happened to Von...

To remeber our favorite punk-mouthed Clown: Skate 0-/<):
PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2002, 02:58:54 AM »
since no one can have opinoins i hate the pokemon show but i like the games.  and i like tenchi muyo ha ha! i have the movie, and the comic books and toys!

crash: d@#N! achika is a fox!

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2002, 05:33:51 AM »
Bandicoot Buddy,you have just gotten put on my "Like" list for liking Tenchi Muyo.

PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2002, 05:36:22 AM »
Bandicoot Buddy,you have just gotten yourself on my "like" list for liking Tenchi Muyo

PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2002, 05:41:45 AM »
I love TV Anime but what about manga? There's lots of great manga too and a lot of Anime Started as Manga.(Manga's a japenese comic,more like a graghic novel but its drawn in Anime style)

Yoshi: I''m Hungwy...
Min-T: Tralala!
Yoshi: Yum!!A Snack!
Min-T:Huh? What?Ahh!AAACCCKKK!!!!
Yoshi: Yum! Minty!!
Super ClownMan Skate on: 0-/<):
and for everyone else that''''s gone: I''''m very dissapointed that you had to leave :(

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2002, 03:16:30 PM »
i DID like escaflowne <except for their profiles>
does that mean i'm on your "like" list?
i also LOVE tmnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a chinchilla?  golden yoshi? anybody?

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2002, 02:08:48 PM »
I really like Those Who Hunt Elves even though its got a lot to do with stripping. Also Kakyuusei! But I don't adore Yu Gi Oh too much, I think that show is pretty boring (sorry Yu Gi Oh fans)and Pokemon and Digimon are old so you can just forget about those.
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2002, 07:03:23 PM »
 id geet the mature kind if they didnt have age restrictions.

crash: d@#N! achika is a fox!

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2002, 01:31:36 AM »
Anybody that likes TMNT is on my like list,in fact everyone is on my like list! Well everyone except people that like the Xbox.

PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2002, 01:18:18 PM »
Anime rules! 'nuff said.

It is a battle not fought on a battle ground, or in a distant country. it is not fought in a laboratory, or in the skies above afghanistan. It is fought in our own minds and hearts.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2002, 11:01:57 PM »
Has Anyone seen Gundam0083??

PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!

Print