Print

Author Topic: strange Zelda64 glitch  (Read 3491 times)

« on: March 02, 2002, 08:24:46 PM »
Guess what?I found a glitch that's really funny!
In kakariko village,jump of a roof,then hit the heel of your foot on the N64 right before you land,(It happend  too me by axident)
And when you land on the ground you should be rolling along the ground for about five long(One mississipi seconds)Seconds but Parts of him will be going right through the ground and he will be saying a bunch of things that he says when he does a attack or something like "YA!!!!"
and after the five long seconds,the game will freeze,but it's really strange....

*Mario punchs me in the head*

Me:Aren''t the fireworks lovely tonight???Ughhh.....(Fainted)

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 09:43:53 PM »
I don't think you should try that anymore...

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2002, 01:43:47 PM »
Have you ever  become Dark Link? that is the coolest. If you want to know how to just reply to this.

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2002, 03:33:12 PM »
how do you become dark link??

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2002, 10:24:57 PM »
Sorry about taking so long to reply. Here's how:

So have you all seen the dark link in the water temple, well there is another dark link in the game but he is very hard to get. Everyone want to know how to do it. OK. First I want to tell everyone that this is a new dark link that is solid black, not a shiny silver. Anyway, first, you have to start a new game. Then, before you even leave your house you have to read the sign of records. Then walk out and talk to Saria. Continue on through the game until you get all of the spiritual stones. Get the ocarina of time and stand in front of the pedastle of time. Play saria's song on the pedastle of time and then play the song of time and slash it with your sword six times. Then go up to the pedastle of time and drop a bottle of blue fire on it. The Master sword will melt a little (hard to notice even). From now on don't put anything in that bottle or you will have to reset and start over from the beginning. Beat the game as usual but don't do anything at lon lon ranch at all. Don't learn epona's song, don't get the bottles, skulltulas or heart pieces, do absolutly nothing there. When you get to Ganondorf you can not kill him with the master sword for the trick to work. You must kill him with the bottle you put nothing in. Just bounce the fireballs back by hitting them with a bottle. Then hit him with the megaton hammer because you don't have the big gorons sword yet because you need epona. When he is dead go to Ganon and save when he knocks the master sword out of your hands. Reset the game and then go to Lon Lon Ranch. Equip the lens of truth and you will see that the running man is running around the track. He is going very fast so you have to get in the way and press A at the correct time. When you talk to him he will say that he wants to have a real race with you, from the temple of time to the mad scientists lab at Lake Hylia. You have to have the bunny mask from as a kid for this to work. Then when you beat the race, he will give you the dark hood. The dark hood turns you into the dark link. After this go to the temple of time and warp to kid Link. Go to Lon Lon Ranch and put on the dark hood(only at Lon Lon Ranch, not before). Talk to Malon and she will claim you look like an evil fairy boy. Take off the hood and leave Lon Lon Ranch and then go right back in. Talk to Malon and she will say she say one of Ganondorfs men and tells you eponas song in case you see one and need to get away. Leave Lon Lon Ranch and become an adult again. Talk to the running man at the tent in Gerudo Valley and he will claim that he was beaten and wants one more fair race to the bridge. If you can beat him, (very hard) he will give you the longer version of the hookshot called the supershot. Right after you get the supershot use it without moving and supershot to the tree at lon lon ranch. Play eponas song and epona will come to you. Shoot epona with the supershot and she will turn blue like when you shoot a bad guy with the hookshot. When she is like that, play the song of time and she will stay like that. Put on the dark hood and warp to the temple of time. Pull out the master sword and when you become an adult you will still be wearing the dark hood and now you can't take it off, you are dark link. Run to Lon Lon ranch and Epona is still there. Play the song of time and she will turn into a regular horse but she is black and looks like ganondorfs horse. Talk to Ingo and he will say that you are trying to steal ganondorfs horse. You fight him with aroows while on horse back and if you shoot him enough he will quit and tell him that since you look like one of ganondorf's men you can keep the horse. Now you own the horse. HOORAY. It is much faster and you can use all your weapons on it.

Get a Dark Arrow
To do this trick you first have to do the dark/evil link trick above. Then when you have Ganons horse, go to the Gerudo archery game. Play the game and use only light arrows. You have to get over 1500 points for the trick to work. If you win you get the dark arrow that replaces the light arrow. This arrow kills everyone in one shot, including ganon and ganondorf.

Don't ever make me do that again!!!

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2002, 06:30:19 PM »
Whoa!
Thats Amazing!!!!

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2002, 06:41:49 PM »
Whoa!
Thats Amazing!!!!

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2002, 06:44:43 PM »
I noticed another funny thing!(Probably not a glitch.)
Do Z taregeting and Keep useing your sword attack while still Z targeting and Eventully He will say "Ya????"
He sounds like He was asking a question...

Paper Mario:Aha!!!!!
Bowser,I have you this time!
I went too this place called the "3D" world and snatched a bucket!!!!
Bowser:So?Your point is?
Mario(In a quick voice):
And I filled it with water!
Bowser:NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario:And guess what I took along the way???
*Mario pulls a tub that already is filled*
Bowser:Wha-!You do-....
Mario(Interupts bowser):
Your days are over!!!!
So long-a bowser!
*Mario drags bowser into Tub*

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2002, 07:08:50 PM »
What's the highest score you guys have gotten at the Gerudo Archery Game? My highest is 1,200...
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2002, 02:27:37 PM »
Are you talkin' too me?
Well,I haven't even been there.
How do you do the kind in zora's domain?
(Or whatever you said)

Me:Me Bob!
Me spike you!
Me not know what too say!
Me want too post!
Who?What?Where?Why?
Mario:You need a good stomping!
Me:HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................
Wha-?
Why did''nt you stomp me?
Mario:*Looking at Mushroom*
oooooooo....Mushroom.....

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2002, 05:52:35 PM »
Hey does everyone know about how to freeze the game with Epona's Song?  If not I'll say right now.

Become adult.  Go to Gerudo Fortress and keel the purple guards with arrows.  Now go up to a white guard and right when the guard blows the whistle, pull out the ocarina and play Epona's Song.  Epona will come, but you will be standing with your hands in the air forever.  Thanks to zeldapower.com for this cool glitch.

You should check out that page, it has many tricks as well as photos of the game's early days (A is sword, B is jump???)

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2002, 12:25:26 PM »
I tried the dark link thing. I couldn't get the dark hood. I either did something wrong, or it doesn't work. and I also think that the running man is IMPOSSIBLE to beat!

Some of them want to use you.
Some of them want to be used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2002, 04:37:02 PM »
How do you do the one in Water Temple?

Me:Me Bob!
Me spike you!
Me not know what too say!
Me want too post!
Who?What?Where?Why?
Mario:You need a good stomping!
Me:HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................
Wha-?
Why did''''nt you stomp me?
Mario:*Looking at Mushroom*
oooooooo....Mushroom.....

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2002, 09:37:24 PM »
Ugh that question sounds nasty....
My friends @ school & I claim that the trick for Dark Link is totally fake, like the trick how to get the Triforce (run BEHIND the Temple of Time please)

How to keel Dark Link?
1. Din's Fire!!!!!!
2. Megaton Hammer (he can't repeat)
3. Din's Fire!!!!!!
4. Uhh...did I mention Din's Fire?
5. If u have no MP and are too smart to use m-ton hammer (that's me), swordfight him.  Watch out tho - u lunge, he lunge; u swing, he swing.  Bring along a fairy for this battle with DL if u is swordfight him.

U just gotta hate DL's death sounds.  Oh by the way, just today I got 1530 on Gerudo Horseback Archery (yay, huge quiver).

Let's see what else............
Oh yeah right.  I played Gerudo Training Grounds (****it I wasted 10 rupees), played through it all the way, found 5 keys, then go into the place where u open doors until u get the ice arrow.  (Deezer please excuse my shouting)  ALL WALKTHROUGHS SAY U NEED 5 KEYS!  WELL HELLO?  I WAS TWO KEYS SHORT!!!  [wtd]?  (uhh oops)

C-Up, C-Left, C-Up, C-Left, C-Right, C-Up
Warp To the Temple of Time?
OK
Darn I'm not WARPING!@#$!@(*$

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2002, 06:43:36 AM »
Is that Dark Link thing true?

Print