Print

Author Topic: Deezers false Mario Interview- a great deduction  (Read 1784 times)

« on: March 03, 2002, 09:22:22 PM »
Deezer, I must complain about your Mario Interview! Mario was born in NY City and has accent because there are many Italians populating New York. My friends father works for Nintendo Power so I looked into this. He says the baby Mario and Luigi are not the same Mario and Luigi. Mario and Luigi are not twins where those two babies are.They are of some kind of relation. Princess Daisy from Mario Land was also in the Mario Bros Movie where her and, not mario, but Luigi have something. That's where Peach, Daisy's sister comes in on Mario. Sorry, but the people who read the articles on this site should know true information and not false, made-up nonsense
Sam BZ.

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2002, 09:27:14 PM »
Chill out, it was just a joke deezer was being silly.  I'm sure we all already know the true imformation.

Star-Power!(couldn''t think of anything else)
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2002, 09:39:57 AM »
peach has no sister nintendo power makes things up the same mario is in every game. They were born in The Mushroom Kingdom if you played yoshi's island know that they were NP abisly lies sometimes.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2002, 02:00:49 PM »
I honestly think nintendo power hasn't a clue what they're talking about sometimes. as for me, my version of the story is what is told by the games, and fill in the gaps with my own mind(thus parts of my story could be wrong). I don't really believe there IS a true story. believe what you wanna believe.

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

Print