Print

Author Topic: Girly voice  (Read 1952 times)

« on: March 04, 2002, 01:18:43 AM »
Why does X in MegaMan X4 talk like a girl? I'm not kidding,if you beat the game,you see a cartoon scene where X is talking to Zero over a transmission and he sounds more like a girl than Iris!!!!

I like my Gamecube with plenty of koopa stomping Mario
my Sega with plenty of Sonic Speed
my playstation with no bandi-cooties
my TV with chock full of Anime
and "that dum microsoft system" in millions of pieces!!!!Bwahahahahaha!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2002, 10:45:17 AM »
 Hmmm, maybe you should get around to watching more Anime in it's better form, eh?
 Male characters in Japan are often voiced by females. It's not uncommon at all.
 The reason for this, I do not know, but even with the female voice actors, it's a lot better than anything we can muster here in the American Dubbing process, excluding a select few Anime.
 You seem like the sort of kid who would be a Dragon Ball Z fan, so it'd probably be nice to know that in Japan, Son Goku, Gohan and Goten are all voice by the same woman, and she is very talented. Much better than any of that crap by FUNimation. However, Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion is also voiced by a girl in Japan, as are many other characters. It's very common.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2002, 07:34:14 PM »
WoW! A girly goku.

Boomo arigatou gazaima[dukar]a! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I''''ve joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "MangaMan".  

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2002, 08:10:51 PM »
Doutoiukotomonai, yuu kajitsu oshikiru nimo.

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2002, 04:35:03 AM »
Um,Doomo. Um Dewa Mata.....(What did he just say?)

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I have joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  

Print