Print

Author Topic: hi im new  (Read 2242 times)

« on: March 06, 2002, 01:03:49 AM »
i wanna have a good time with the mario guys and not and up like grimsack or bandicootbuddy.

achika is sexy! kill peach!
stick your hands down my pants and ill bet youll feel nuts!

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2002, 01:13:27 AM »
on a unrelated note, mama mia mario, if you are listening, tell bandicootbuddy your sorry cuz you are one of the main reasons he left. i know this cuz hes my bandicootbuddy before he found tmk.

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2002, 01:16:23 AM »
on a unrelated note, mama mia mario, if you are listening, tell bandicootbuddy your sorry cuz you are one of the main reasons he left. i know this cuz hes my bandicootbuddy before he found tmk.

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2002, 07:07:52 AM »
Hi.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2002, 10:06:25 PM »
Ah Mushroom!

Now we can't make a good impression since you came at a time when Bandicootbuddy is leaving because he has been treated poorly in the TMK forums.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2002, 02:48:23 AM »
What?! Why Me?! I now peolpe that fiamed so bad his house burned down!!!! Why'd I make make him go!? and I already said I was sorry...3 times in two different places!!! not that I'm proud of -needing- to say I was sorry...

Mario:It''s a-me Mario!
Crash:Crash Rules!!!!
Mario: Huh,Crash?You''''re in the wrong sig!!
Crash:Huh? I am?
Mario:Ya,you need to be in Bandicoot Buddy''s sig!
Crash:Whoops!* Runs off to find Bandicoot Buddy
Sonic: The need for Speed!!!!!!!!
Mario: MamaMia!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2002, 03:18:35 PM »
hi!
<you might want to change your sig>

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

Print