Print

Author Topic: All Luigi fans click here!!  (Read 5017 times)

« on: March 10, 2002, 04:30:58 PM »
Finally Luigi gets his game named after him,Luigi's Mansion.Did you know it was going to be called Marios Mansion?!  (Mario is missing--Luigis game,marios name)

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2002, 05:27:46 PM »
Now, now, then. I don't understand you "hardcore" Luigi fans. My brother is probably the biggest Luigi fan any of you will meet, and he doesn't have some sort of "Mario hatred" thing going on. It doesn't make sense to me. It's not Mario's fault, it's just that so many people know him.

Most people I meet who know anything about SMB and so on say they prefer Luigi over Mario. Most of their reasons are stupid (i.e., "Luigi's skinny!" or "Green is better than red!"), but that's how it is.

They put Luigi in pretty much every single Mario game except for Mario's "own" games. Think of it this way: Luigi wasn't in SM64, Paper Mario, or any of the Donkey Kong games (Which have Donkey Kong in the title anyways). Mario wasn't in Luigi's Mansion or Mario is Missing. There is no huge difference in their stardom. Personally, Luigi's Mansion is one of the greatest games I've ever played. It's fun, easy to play, and entertaining. It also has a good storyline and humor thrown in here and there. It's obvious Nintendo cares for Luigi's game-stardom and the quality of those games. Just try to look at the Bros. on an equal basis, aye? Mario gets his turn sometimes, and Luigi gets his. Then there's Smash Bros., Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, the Mario Party Series, Mario Karts, and so on, thrown in there to keep the storyline up while Mario and Luigi aren't currently on a "mission".

I'm not mad or anything, just wish people would take certain things to mind.

Oh, and what I'm really waiting for is a game with both Mario + Luigi!

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2002, 05:35:43 PM »
Finally someone posts! I don't have a Mario hatred thing going on.I think it not fair how Luigi has to play second-fiddle all the time.Its always "Super Mario Advandce". I think it should be "Super Luigi Advandce" just for once.

"Luigis happy,feeling glad,hes got sunshine in a bag,hes useless,but not for long,his future is coming on."

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2002, 05:42:12 PM »
You could look at it this way. Luigi's last name is Mario so you Look at Super Mario advance as the last name

Mario and the gang are the best and will always be the best.
Loyal member since 1/6/02

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2002, 05:43:08 PM »
... Mama mia. It's called "Super Mario Advance" because Mario and Luigi's last name is Mario. Also "Super Mario" is recognizable because of "Super Mario Bros." (Mario, as in their last name.)

Luigi only plays second fiddle to those in the back row, that can't see the stage well.

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2002, 07:42:24 PM »
you stole my line! I'm supossed to say "MamaMia"! O and,I wish nintendo would start making Super Mario Bros. games again. It's just not the same if you have Mario and no luigi or Luigi and no mario...

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 3/10/2002 5:43:03 PM
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2002, 08:03:43 PM »
all of you luigi supporting people make me sick luigi gets enough attention who dosnt get enough is Wario, wario rules

hehehe money money money $$$$$$
hehehe money money money $$$$$$

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2002, 09:46:56 AM »
What are you talking about?! Wario gets more than his fair share of attention. Just look at the Wario Land games.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2002, 10:33:56 AM »
Luigi has been in plenty of games. He was in all the Mario Party games, Mario Kart games, Super Smash Bros. games, Super Mario Bros. games, Super Mario World, the list goes on...

And Luigi WAS in Paper Mario. He wasn't a playable character, but you could talk to him in the game...

Here's a secret in Paper Mario: you can find Luigi's diary by stomping the floor panel that doesn't match the other floor patterns (it's found in Mario's house, in the bedroom near the letter box...)

Luigi is cool, but Mario is better!

I just hope Luigi is in Mario Sunshine...

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2002, 04:58:12 PM »
Why are you all being mean to me??!! I Love Luigi!!!!!!  Thats not my fault!!

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2002, 07:53:08 AM »
I agree with Luigi Lover. Luigi is the best character and should be in EVERY Mario game and by that I mean he should have been a playable character in Paper Mario and he should have been in Super Mario 64. And he should be in Super Mario Sunshine. I don't know whether he will be in it or not, but I'll be a bit dissapointed with the game if he's not.

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2002, 11:29:52 AM »
I like Luigi but I'm not a Mario hater... in fact I don't think I hate anyone at all. But I agree he shouldn't be left out. Well at least Luigi, like Mario, has his own tribe. While Mario has Peach and Wario he has Daisy and Waluigi. I think that's kind of cute! Now the only thing we can be mad about is how Luigi is left in the dust all the time.
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2002, 02:49:37 PM »
How come everyone always assumes that we Luigi fans hate Mario? I don't hate Mario.

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2002, 03:16:31 AM »
Well, I don't hate Mario (And why should I?). The reason why I'm a fan of Luigi is because I can relate to being "second player" at most occasions and like him, strive to be like or better than my brother.

The younger shall surpass the older.
The younger shall surpass the older.

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2002, 11:06:10 AM »
I've always prefered Luigi over Mario, but that doesn't mean I'm "Tired of him playing second fiddle." You people just stole that of of Luigi's SSBM trophy. He is the "second fiddle", and that's his job. The only two games he had were saving Mario, not the usual goomba-squashing, butt-stomping Mario mechanics, but an edutainment game, and a game about ghost catching!

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

Print