Print

Author Topic: New records!  (Read 2967 times)

« on: March 11, 2002, 09:24:02 AM »
Well, remember dozens of months ago when I had reached the ludicrous record of Phase 46 in Mario Bros. for SMA?  Well, I've brought up that record to a milestone of "Phase 50".  Incredible?  I hope so!

Also in SMW: SMA2 I got every dragon coin in the game.  After you get all the dragon coins, they all turn into Peach coins, and serve some purpose.  I also got all 96 secrets, and beat Bowser.  Now you can teleport to any level possibly want right away!

And since my friend is stuck out of town, cause we got this BBBIIIGGG blizzard in Ontario, I must watch his house.  He has an N64, that I don't have.  And I got a record of 6 stars in 5 minutes!  And no one of those stars was beating the bomb king!  Actually I was gonna rent Paper Mario, but the ****ed video store was closed!  Lousy sons of... oh, back on topic!  Anyway, me and my other friend were seeing how many stars I could get that night.  We stayed at the out-of-towner's house for an hour and a half, and I got 27 stars.

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2002, 04:20:07 PM »
I beat you.
In Mario advance mario bros my record is Phase 60.

www.geocities.com/fman0009/mariogbandgcn.html
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2002, 04:24:44 PM »
I beat the game with 150 stars in 1 day....

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2002, 04:36:03 PM »
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2002, 11:11:28 AM »
If you're talking about how far you get in SMA MB without a Game Over, I got to phase 77.

----------------------------------
Mario is robbing the Mushroom Bank

Mario:Hey, Mushhead, put em in the bag
Teller 1:How about a Star instead?
Mario:Shut the h*ll up and put it in.
Luigi:Marios gone bad!!
Mario:Gimme the money!
Teller 2:Make me!
Mario:Dont think you heard that one. I said GIMME THE MONEY, D*MN IT!
(He puts 1000 coins in)
Mario:All right, Luigi, lets blow this joint!
Luigi:Hey, why does your hat have a "W" on it?
Mario:Uhhh..

Edited by - CashCrazed on 4/6/2002 9:13:10 AM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2002, 07:36:37 PM »
This has nothing to do with SMA MB, but My best lap in Frappe Snowland in Mario Kart 64 is 5.53 secs. yep, 5.53 SECONDS. Is that a record? I can show you how if you want proof...

And is 1:48.86 in Sherbet land a good time? I have found none better online (best I saw was 1:49.14)

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2002, 01:16:31 PM »
U guys are insane mario fans! Like me!!

Luigi rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luigi rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2002, 01:16:32 PM »
U guys are insane mario fans! Like me!!

Luigi rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luigi rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2002, 01:43:00 PM »
how did you get 5.53 seconds in frappe snowland.

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over Sub-Con then, The Mushroom kingdom then, The Mushroom kingdom (the site)then, The Mushroom World then, Hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2002, 04:27:18 PM »
K, Here's how to get a lap (not a race: my best race is 41.91) of 5.53 seconds (or thereabouts) in Frappe Snowland:

First, i used Yoshi as my driver, as lightweights go faster. Also, the lap tmes will look something like this (so lap 3 is the 5.53):

L1: 22:00 or so
L2: 14:00 or so
L3: 5:53-6:50 maybe faster....

To start, turn around right at the start. (hold a and b then turn) go to the right side of the track (from your view when you turn around) then drive to the middle of the bridge. Come to a full stop, then turn using the a and b slide so your driver is facing the corner where the the right side of the road, the snow area, the bridge, and the river meet. drive right at this corner, and make sure you hop it so you land on the snow part. (you may sink into the river the first few times you do it) then, drive, while still in the snow, across the finish line, then hit a hard right so your driver has to be carried back on track by Latiku. you should be realinged behind the goal, about where the end of the bridge and the road meet. Then, turn around (again) to the middle of the bridge on the right side, then do the exact same thing. (hopping the corner). When you cross the finish line, you should be credited with a lap. (not a 5.53 second lap, more like a 22-25 second lap.) Then hit a hard right again, and get carried back on the track again. repeat until you get to the part where you are on the snow the 3rd time. now the hard part. Time it so you are carried by Latiku and you cross the finish line at the same time. you should be credited with Lap 2. Now, when you get placed back, use a mushroom IMMEDIATLY when your character can get back moving, and drive straight at the finish line. If done correctly, you will be credited with a 3rd lap, which will be at a time of about 6 seconds, and possibly as fast as 5 and a half seconds!!!! (my best is 5.53) Your total time should be about 45 seconds (my best is 41.91, but it is rumored that you can get times of 28 seconds or less, I don't know how though.)

If that was hard to understand, sorry, but it is hard to explain. If that doesn't work, I will try to explain again (better). It may take some practice to do it right, but when you do, your friends will stare at you in awe! (or think you hacked into the game, depending on your friends)

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2002, 05:17:55 PM »
Ok, now a Mario Kart 64 question for anyone here who may know it. I was looking around and I saw that someone has gone a lap in Yoshi Valley in 9.30 seconds.... HOW DO YOU DO THAT? My best lap is 35.72, and that is with a small shortcut where you hop a gap in the valley after the maze.

~I.S.~

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2002, 07:08:56 PM »
UPDATE:

Best time Frappe Snowland: 28.93 sec
Best lap: 5.50 sec (w00t! 3/100 drop)

And can someone PLEASE find out how to get a 9.30 lap on Yoshi Valley? It is making me go INSANE!!! (too late)

And oh yea, a very likely new (well, it happened about 4 months ago) world record which I am VERY ashamed of: least number of turns to lose a Mario Party 3 duel map. I was playing my friend Nick, he rolled, I rolled, he rolled again and won on his 2nd roll! 2 turns... *sigh*

~I.S.~

Print