Print

Author Topic: theory  (Read 2846 times)

« on: March 11, 2002, 11:22:52 AM »
I have a theory that may keep horrible arguments from springing up. it may seem a little odd, but it makes sense(oh my gosh! I sound like frostbite!).
 Several hundred years ago, a group of humans discovered agateway to another dimension. they were kind and fair, and created a monarchy in the new world, which they named"the Mushroom world" for all the mushroom-like people. several generations passed and the princess we know today came to power.
That explains the human ruler of a mushroom kingdom.
As for where mario came from, Frostbites pompei theory makes sense to me.
anyway, mario is a plumber. pauline is his girlfreind. peach and mario are'nt THAT way. daisy is not luigi's girlfreind. I think the movie started that up. I see no other reason for the assumption, considering luigi has seldom even been in a game with daisy.
Bido. I know david already cleared this up but this could make a little more sense(or a lot less). there is an entire race of birdos. males and females.
also Luigi seems to be content in mario's shadow. He didn't really look like he enjoyed playing in Luigi's mansion, did he? I think the reason he never has a starring role is because he never wants one.

another boring(and stupid) monolouge brought to you by ****Mystery****.

A feild sat in place. Peacefully minding its own feildish ways. when suddenly, it ceased to be a field. It was no longer what it was and was what it was not.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2002, 02:46:41 PM »
not bad, not bad at all

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2002, 02:55:02 PM »
those crazy humans...always takin' places over
and luigi does seem to be uncomfortable in luigi's mansion...but that might be due to it being HAUNTED

____
''''''''dig it, cats and kittens''''''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2002, 02:55:25 PM »
You neam Pauline is STILL Mario's girlfriend?
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2002, 05:32:21 PM »
Well, mario probably still has feelings for pauline. He wouldn't justforget about her, and go with peach. And pauline is pretttier than peach anyway.

A feild sat in place. Peacefully minding its own feildish ways. when suddenly, it ceased to be a field. It was no longer what it was and was what it was not.

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2002, 07:05:55 PM »
I did like Pualine....butt then i saw Peach.....Huba Huba.
Hello.

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2002, 07:59:37 PM »
Marle's better then them BOTH.Hmmm,Mystery are you a girl???

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2002, 10:17:22 PM »
NOOO! I am male. you replied to the who am I topic. that was the first clue I gave.

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2002, 10:27:59 PM »
Oh,darn! Well,my search continues!!!

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2002, 09:24:06 AM »
Hey...that's OK!  But as far as I know Pauline and Mario are just friends, so it said in a comic.  Peach and Mario aren't going, but Peach did kiss him alot!  And of course Daisy: The one game wonder, who Mario saved, then she stayed in Sarasaland, now she comes over to central Mushroom Kingdom to play Tennis and Mario Party 3?

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2002, 03:30:08 PM »
****misterys**** whinyou gonu revil your self

by guys
jake langford

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2002, 08:12:59 PM »
Milik, I have stated numerous times that I'm Screech the hedgehog. but I believe your new.

It is a battle not fought on a battle ground, or in a distant country. it is not fought in a laboratory, or in the skies above afghanistan. It is fought in our own minds and hearts.

Print