Print

Author Topic: Ask Mario!  (Read 4822 times)

« on: March 12, 2002, 05:14:16 PM »
Im-a-mario! I have all of your answers about me my bro. Yoshi and Peach! Im the real Mario in my world TMK fungi forums is like a post office I write on paper it ends up in the real world! Super Yoshi 7175 lied hes not Super Mario.(Me) I have to go to see peach but...I got a instant reply thingy on it will tell me when I got a little question. Ask anytime but dont ask personal questions some things Nintendo dont want released about Me(mario) So ask away! Oh I know about toad too.

Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
(Im the real Mario the one who beats Bowser!)
Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2002, 06:11:45 PM »
Come-a-on people ask I know everything related to Mario(me) so ask me-a-something!*Mario walks away from the Fungi Forums bulding in his world*

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2002, 06:12:57 PM »
*Marios pager beeps* Mario:What was-a-that? Pager:Me you got a reply. Mario good I just left! *Walks back to bulding in his world*

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2002, 06:15:53 PM »
Oh-a-no The page dected my-a own-a post! Pager:BEPPPPPP Mario:What-a now? Pager:Morce code Peach says she leaves the restruant unless you come back! Mario:eh bye bye I'll-a be back as soon as I get-a reply! *Walks out of Fungo Forums bulding in his world.

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2002, 06:39:23 PM »
cut it out!sorry. that fake accent is annoying. ittalians do not add the syllable a to every word they say. if you stop it, maybe someone would ask you a question. I have one. Is the MK in this world or an alternet world? Huh? answer me that! huh? Huh? Give me an answer to that! huh? hu-*is smacked for being an ignoramous*

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2002, 06:39:33 PM »
cut it out!sorry. that fake accent is annoying. ittalians do not add the syllable a to every word they say. if you stop it, maybe someone would ask you a question. I have one. Is the MK in this world or an alternet world? Huh? answer me that! huh? Huh? Give me an answer to that! huh? hu-*is smacked for being an ignoramous*

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2002, 06:46:15 PM »
Hold-a on I like doing that nintendo pays me mony to do it! Well-a The Mushroom Kingdom is the best place in my Dimenson is in in the equivlent of your America. The way to get there is to go at 100,000,000,000 miles ah hour in speed in a vehicle over America then crash into the ground in the center of the equator a few thousand miles off. Then take a left at Bowsers castle untill you reach it. Dont bug me at my house im-a busy! *Leaves Bulding*

Edited by - Super Mario. on 3/12/2002 4:48:36 PM

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2002, 06:47:15 PM »
Oh the answer is in my world(the other dimenson!)

Edited by - Super Mario. on 3/12/2002 4:49:25 PM

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2002, 06:50:54 PM »
No offense, but screech is right, that is really annoying. Plus, you're not making a very good Mario. I don't think anyone should try to be Mario anyways, since those are some big shoes to fill. I'm sure there are a lot of people who know about different Mario things, but nobody knows everything.

Plus, you copied my nickname! *runs off crying* "I need mushrooms!!!"

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2002, 06:55:31 PM »
Sorry i will lay off the accent. Im Mario I have the authority to!

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2002, 06:55:44 PM »

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2002, 06:55:53 PM »

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2002, 06:18:09 AM »
And ANYWAY.......Need Mario Mysteries awnsered? Go to Mario Mysteries.....I can awnser them!!!!

Please....I got more money then every game combined!!!Paper Mario was a HUGE success
Hello.

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2002, 06:47:41 PM »
Um... I believe Mario can spell...

Luigi- Hey Mario I found a mushroom!
Mario- Yeah? Well give it here. Boy do I love Mushrooms.
Luigi- M-M-Mario... That things Got TEETH!
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*
Luigi- Hey Mario I found a mushroom!
Mario- Yeah? Well give it here. Boy do I love Mushrooms.
Luigi- M-M-Mario... That things Got TEETH!
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2002, 08:59:18 PM »
r u & jmpmn 1& da same

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over sub-con then, the mushroom kingdom then, the mushroom kingdom (the site) then, the mushroom world then, hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

Print