Print

Author Topic: why did they even make kirby games?  (Read 1478 times)

« on: May 04, 2002, 12:05:05 PM »
 i really don't know why they wanted to make kirby games......mario games are better kirby games are well...ok i guess.....reply if you want to

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2002, 03:38:37 PM »
The fact that Mario games are good doesn't mean they don't need to do Kirby games.

---
Come to my site!
WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/FMAN0009/
Come to The Ultimate Nintendo Message Board!
ULTNINTENDO.PROBOARDS4.COM/
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2002, 04:47:04 PM »
That's like saying, why make any sports games? Mario games are "better". For your information, I like Kirby games. Not as much as Mario games (that goes with all games), but still, they're two different storylines. I'm sure right when you posted that someone out there on a Kirby message board was posting, "Why even make Mario games?". Ha! Got your brain workin' with that one! (does a little dance)

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

Print