Print

Author Topic: think your good enough to DEBATE with US??!!  (Read 4812 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2002, 11:41:48 AM »
like a spare stomace that lays eggs so it dosent have to have *** its natural baby yoshi's arent in thoes eggs the have babies like normal animals.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2002, 11:46:05 AM »
The egg-laying thing, that's basically just digestion, but also, they lay big eggs, and in those eggs are the babies.

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2002, 11:49:19 AM »
I dunno......i dont think he's male, but i dont think he's female either.....this second stomach stuff is.....well.....different.....

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2002, 11:49:53 AM »
Finnaly i have someone to at least say that yoshi's dont have to have *** with themselfs to have eggs! That extra stomace leads to his bottom were eggs pop out may yoshis dont use the bathroom maybe they lay eggs insted? Maybe food that is eaten forms a shell instad of waste so they can use eggs?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2002, 11:56:31 AM »
NO NO NO!!IVE GOT IT AND IM GONNA PROVE YOU ALL WRONG!! in smw, on special..you get yoshi's in different coloured eggs. these eggs are the same size as the enemy eggs...meaning yes, there is an egg tube which makes the enemy eggs, but what about those little baby yoshi's??? they cant go through that egg tube cuz that means one yoshi ate another yoshi!!!so these must come from somewhere else..so yoshi must have *** with him/her self!!!

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2002, 12:14:52 PM »
I GOT IT! Enemies are ate go threw stomace and change into baby yoshi's no *** involvedq!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2002, 12:19:14 PM »
then how do they come out as mushrooms in smw, eh??!! I still think my egg theory was right, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GENDER!!!

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2002, 08:12:22 PM »
I would first like to poitn out that i debate fiercely, and it may seem like im mad at someone but im not......

i spent the whole day goin through the old games....and drew up many conclusions...but im gonna save most of these for future debates...I will share one farfetched conclusion with you guys though......

Only full grown (normal sized) yoshis can make the eggs, right? Well, in smw, when you get the baby yoshi's on star road, they need to eat five enemies to achieve that size....and Yoshi (the original) can make those eggs and is that size, right? So i simply made one enemy a year in the life of a yoshi, so to reach adulthood and to be able to make the eggs, they must be atleast five years old...

and also, egg sizes dont have anytrhing to do with it. eggs, eggs with baby yoshis, eggs with items are the same size. And to totally dismiss the "enemies turn into empty eggs" thing, in smrpg, when you use a yoshi cookie in battle, yoshi eats an enemy and it becomes an item. The original yoshi is male because his eggs follow him....in smrpg, there are eggs in the nests. Female animals tend to have nests and that stuff, and the original yoshi doesn't, so I conclude he is male!!

i had more ideas, but they left me as i was typing......

Link

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2002, 08:31:20 PM »
I think Yoshi's age is the same as Mario's age………unknown.

------------------------------
And now for something completely different.....

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2002, 05:09:15 PM »
The Yoshis trapped in the eggs in SMW are there becuase they were originally full sized, but then Bowser and the Magikoopas trapped them into eggs!

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2002, 06:59:27 PM »
i had some good debating where i used smrpg to prove you wrong, but it's time for a topic change.......the first person to name a topic is the topic we will go with.

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2002, 07:55:34 PM »
sorry for takin so long to reply but i had this big...........ahhh whats the use?! nobody replies so...if your still interested in this, make your own topics.......but i probably wont even be back here......this topic is basically just a target for The Midnight Reviver now.....

Print