Print

Author Topic: I FIGURED OUT MARIO'S AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5259 times)

« on: March 16, 2002, 05:54:48 AM »
I figured it out!!!! Mario's in his late 20's!!!!!!! In the Nintendo Power Mario vs. Wario comic,on page1 Wario sends Mario a letter inviting him to a party.The comic then shows Mario thinking back to when he knew Wario.He and Wario look around 5/6 years old.Mario then states"It's been almost 20 years". Am I brillant or what? Do you like this theory frostbite?(he's the theory master)

To remeber our favorite punk-mouthed Clown: Skate 0-/<):
PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2002, 06:06:20 AM »
Wait! It get's better! on page2 Wario states"It's been 20 years since I last saw Mario,but he still makes me furious." See? That proves Mario's 25/26!!! So that makes Luigi 22/23(thats based on the fact Nintendo Power stated Luigi's 3 years younger than Mario) Wario would be around the same age a Mario as he didn't look any older than Mario in the flash-backs. Bowser would be a little older around 28/30,Peach would be around the same age as Mario,Toad would be younger like 20/21,and Yoshi would be...uh,um...he would be,um...Darn I still can't figure out Yoshi's age! O well...

PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2002, 09:13:30 AM »
That actually sounds reasonable I think Yoshi is mutch younger like 11-12 well the one that is in the games but congrdualtions Mama Mia Mario you solved a big mystery already but what about Bowsers kids-Baby Bowser-Yoshi(exzactly)-Dk-kirby all Mario characaters find them out and you deserve a real award but you wont.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2002, 09:58:14 AM »
Thanks Super Yoshi7175!

PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2002, 10:54:58 AM »
Your welcome I  wounder if the theroy master Frostbite belives you? But we should all look for clues hinting to mario characaters ages now the biggest Mario age mystery is over we must try to solve the smaller ones!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2002, 11:08:06 AM »
When were these things made, anyway? 1991? If so, Mario would be in his mid-thirties right now, and he would be 15 during Donkey Kong. I've seen a DK arcade thing, and judging by the pictures on the side, Mario is far older than 15.

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2002, 02:58:16 PM »
once mario reached his target age he stops aging
other wise we'd have to start playing with an old gray mario who would throw out his back every time he tried to do something
don't you guys watch tv?
people don't need to age
they can have flashbacks to when they were young or have things where they think about the future
that's why terry mcginnis <batman beyond> never finished high school

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a skunkle?

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2002, 03:43:06 PM »
in other planets/universes/realities  time runs differently, so mario & C. might have stopped aging.

Yoshi, Toad and Bowser are not humans, so they have other aging system.

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2002, 06:39:24 PM »
On average, those little turd things, the goombas, live to be about 6 or 7 years old, or until they're god**** heads are smashed in by a pudgy guy.

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2002, 10:19:17 PM »
What? Grimsack?You're back??? I thought you had been sacked!!!

Frostbite,the comic was made in 1993! I'm dissapointed you don't approve of my theory I worked really hard...I can send you guys the page where Mario says "it's been 20 years since I last saw Wario" if you don't beleive me. Also,how long as Dennis the menice been around? 20 years? and he's still only 10...so,because Mario's a cartoon,he will never age,but my theory is time travels diferently in the Mushroom Kingdom.The result is; Mario won't get old for a llloooooonnnnngggg time,ai:a year in our world may only be a day in the Mushroom Kingdom!!! Yeah!! Bow down frostbite,for I am the new Theory Master!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 3/16/2002 8:20:45 PM

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2002, 11:54:19 PM »
Actually no "smart" ass see, Shigeru officially stated that Mario is middleaged so that would put him somewhere in the late 30s early 40s right? and of course Luigi would be slightly behind hmm... and o yeah Super Yoshi is a ass ****ing **** sucking [bundle of sticks]get

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2002, 12:02:11 AM »
*Sigh* Come on Grimsack I know it's you,only you could come up with such a dumb name like poop-m-4-sale. And what is everyones prodlem with Super Yoshi7175???? Are you guy's just jealous 'cause he's such a nice guy and you're all a bunch of *sses????? Losers...

PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2002, 12:02:23 AM »
*Sigh* Come on Grimsack I know it's you,only you could come up with such a dumb name like poop-m-4-sale. And what is everyones problem with Super Yoshi7175???? Are you guy's just jealous 'cause he's such a nice guy and you're all a bunch of *sses????? Losers...

PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2002, 09:55:44 PM »
Yoshi can't be 11-12, he must be older than Mario because in SMW2, Mario was a baby and Yoshi was an adult.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2002, 12:11:44 PM »
Frostbite?  Theory Master?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Anyway, I believe Mario is around 25 or 30.  Toad probably is 12-15, and Yoshi is probably 19 or so.  Possibly Baby Mario is Mario's son?  Because the storyline from Yoshi's Island counterattacks some of them from other Mario games and stuff.  I'd say Peach is around the same age, Luigi is in his late twenies, but 2 or 3 years younger than Mario. Wario is probably 1 or 2 years.  And Mario characters don't age FB!  It's like saying Bowser will have gray hair, and Mario will be gimp and walk with a cane!

Anyway:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahah

Theory Master Ha!

Print