Print

Author Topic: arena  (Read 2544 times)

« on: March 18, 2002, 08:02:13 PM »
This is the post you actually fight on.
This could be any arena.
The reason I put up these posts is to reduce the chaotic chaos that is chaotic on the other topics. Dark link, if you think this is a bad idea, then  just reply and tell everyone not to answer.

It is a battle not fought on a battle ground, or in a distant country. it is not fought in a laboratory, or in the skies above afghanistan. It is fought in our own minds and hearts.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2002, 08:24:54 PM »
I now challenge any one who dares to fight me.
Are there any takers to fight in...
The Murkey, Dark, Interior Of Bowser's Castle!

It is a battle not fought on a battle ground, or in a distant country. it is not fought in a laboratory, or in the skies above afghanistan. It is fought in our own minds and hearts.

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2002, 09:09:30 PM »
Rice!Rice Baby! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do-doo...Alright Stop! Grab a Table and a MENU! What this has to do with battling I don't know. That was Wierd Al's "Rice Rice Baby" I know more:

"It's all about the Pentiums":

Watcha wanna do? wanna be hackers? code-crackers? slackers? wastin time with all the chatroom yackers? 9 to 5 chillin at Hewlett Packard? workin at a desk with a dum little plackard?

My favorite part from "IT's all about the Pentiums":

I'm down with Bill Gates I call him "Money" for short.I call him up at home and I make him do my Tech-Support!

More coming soon!PS. I'll battle someone too on Yo'ster Iland.

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2002, 09:09:31 PM »
Rice!Rice Baby! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do-doo...Alright Stop! Grab a Table and a MENU! What this has to do with battling I don't know. That was Wierd Al's "Rice Rice Baby" I know more:

"It's all about the Pentiums":

Watcha wanna do? wanna be hackers? code-crackers? slackers? wastin time with all the chatroom yackers? 9 to 5 chillin at Hewlett Packard? workin at a desk with a dum little plackard?

My favorite part from "IT's all about the Pentiums":

I'm down with Bill Gates I call him "Money" for short.I call him up at home and I make him do my Tech-Support!

More coming soon!PS. I'll battle someone too on Yo'ster Iland.

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2002, 10:00:02 PM »
I am the Captain of the Starship Enterprise.Captain Kirk,this is Spock please step on the Transporter.Di-ety on Crystals,hip I cling on Missiles!No!I'm a Doctor!Not an Actor!Not a Milkman!What does that mean? and I'm sorry he's dead too.Hold on Torpee-do-o-o-o! Liutenent O-her-a,open Hailing Frequencies.Yes Captain Kirk,opening Hailing frequencies,sir.Let's bodly go were no-one's gone before! Heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh!Beam me up,Mr.Scott! Zulu,go to war!(*beep*)Warp3 sir?No!That will be way to slow!(*beep*)Warp4 sir?That still is way to slow!(*beep*)Warp5 sir?That still is to D*mn slow!!!(*beep*)Warp6? It's to D*mn slow!(*beep*)Warp7?It's to D*mn slow! IT'S TO D*MN SLO-O-O-O-OWWW!No!No!No!No!No!No!No! Mr.Chekoff,Mr.Chekoff! I am Firing Torpedo!That will not work and would be Illogicol to me!To ME! To M-EEEEEE!!!!

Those are the complete lyrics to Weird Al's Star Trek Song.

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2002, 11:44:31 PM »
screech i will battle you i put my stats on your stat thang the battle start march , 18 at 5:00 bee ther
jake langford

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2002, 05:14:30 PM »
Weird al didn't write that star trek song. why did you even post here if you didn't want to fight.
Alright milik.
It's currently after five and you have yet to show up. Hurry dangit!

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2002, 05:26:20 PM »
i dident post no stare track thang and i do want to fight dupinding on how it is
jake langford

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2002, 05:29:03 PM »
screech im calling the battle of
jake langford

Print