Print

Author Topic: Mario World assioation 2  (Read 2189 times)

« on: March 15, 2002, 01:20:20 PM »
Ok like the super popular orignal this will be on the same mario related concept but...numbers play a role you think of one mario thing then 2 untill 10 first thing that pops in your head.

Mario first post
Mario,Yoshi 2=eaqules 2 post after it reaches 10
Mario,Luigi,yoshi,bowser,boshi,kamek,toad,kammy koopa,toad,toad you say the end counter starts at 1 again.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2002, 01:33:07 PM »
For some odd reason, my computer thinks that my name is mystery and I don't feel like fixing it.um.. If I understood that right then-Luigi

A feild sat in place. Peacefully minding its own feildish ways. when suddenly, it ceased to be a field. It was no longer what it was and was what it was not.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2002, 02:04:11 PM »
Ok Mario,yoshi 2 post=2 thoughts same till 10 then restarts at 1.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2002, 02:36:30 PM »
could someone please explain this to me again?

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a skunkle?

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2002, 02:45:21 PM »
certianly the same as the furst assioation but each post means more words lik
mario post 1
Luigi.Yoshi post 2=2 words untill we reach ten at ten the poster post 10 mario related words and says the end,then it starts at 1 word back to 10 say the end re-start with dirfent words untill it hets too big of space or deleted.

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2002, 02:43:27 PM »
okay, we did one two so i'm three
luigi, toad, wario
next is four!

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a skunkle?

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2002, 07:59:12 PM »
4. Luigi, Toad, Wario, WOODS!

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2002, 02:19:33 PM »
Doesn't seem like you are getting many responses.
 n/a

Print