Print

Author Topic: MamaMia Mario, let's just make some peace  (Read 2364 times)

« on: April 03, 2002, 11:05:10 AM »
I just want you to know I don't like this stupid war going on. Yataro if you're really Heiko can you get out? Please? I know you're from my school which one of you is it Heiko or Josh? And which one of my friends told you my name is PryncezPeech? Candy or Lissette which one of you is it? I know you all were plotting this I should've NEVER told you about TMK! Something I terribly regret! I just want to make some peace with these friendly people in the fungi forums but yuck one of you had to pop in and have Josh or Heiko torture me. And Yataro take your mask off and tell me are you Heiko or are you Josh. I want to make some peace with Mr. MamaMiaMario, alright? He was just kidding and playing around with me get that through your head you Yataro person. Oh yuck sorry these dummies from my school had to mess things up for you MamaMia Mario and sorry if I myself messed things up for you. I don't want you feeling bad infact I feel bad myself for all this junk. Once I find out whether its Heiko or Josh I'll take them out for you, ok? Friends?
Luv,
Princess Strawberry Sweet

P.S.
I just want to be innocent ok? Well ok I wouldn't be innocent once Heiko or Josh are taken out... but you know.
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2002, 02:43:13 PM »
you just WANT to be innocent?
has it been an act all along?

0 0-/< in honor of all our fallen comrades, may they go to a better place >\-0<

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2002, 03:55:10 PM »
What I'm saying is that I don't want all this ugly stuff. Why is everyone so against me right now? I'm apologizing to MamaMia Mario isn't that what everyone wants me to do?
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2002, 09:03:02 PM »
 Personally, I don't see what you did wrong. First off, from what I can gather, it was your friends who were against him, with out you telling them to be. You understood he was 'only kidding'. In my book, thats not your fault. And then, you apologized to stop any hurt feelings. As far as I can tell, you've done everything right. So, I comend you, you seem to be a really nice person at heart. To be honest I wouldn't have apologized, but as many people here have voiced out, I'm just a jerk. ^^;

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2002, 11:44:17 PM »
Great. Peace. Doomo Arigatou gazaima****a. I'm glad. I'am-a very glad now. So I apologize too,if you or anyone else thought I was mean.

Ryoko: You're not mean....you're s-exy.

Shadow: CHAOS CONTROL!!!

Sonic:.....um Shadow Caos Control doesn't work if you don't have any Caos emeralds.

Knuckles: A MASTER EMERALD SHARD!!!

Rogue: IT'S MINE!!!!!

Tails: O ya,I'm big,I'm bad in my fat steel Mecha!

Egghead: I LIKE EGGS!!!

Mario:.....ahem.....me,me,me,meee....MamaMia!!

MamaMia Mario: If you couldn't tell I've been playin' Sonic Adventure2 Battle.

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I''''''''ve joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2002, 02:57:22 PM »
i'm not against you
i don't think anyone was

lets just put this in the bad things box and lock it away

peace to all

0 0-/< in honor of all our fallen comrades, may they go to a better place >\-0<

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2002, 07:28:52 PM »
What the hell? I've only been gone for about a week and this place turn into a warzone?

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2002, 11:37:51 PM »
*Lock* There it's locked away like the GrimSack War and the Bandicoot Buddy Flaming incedent.

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I have joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2002, 08:19:32 AM »
hey, cap nintendo is back!! :O)
i thought you abandoned us, man

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Print