Print

Author Topic: sonic adventure 2 battle shadow lives!  (Read 3378 times)

« on: April 07, 2002, 01:22:02 AM »
there is different endings in the hero story he dies.but in they dark story he lives and sonic dies!

Gundam_Epyon
Gundam_Epyon

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2002, 09:30:09 AM »
that makes no sense.

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over Sub-Con then, The Mushroom kingdom then, The Mushroom kingdom (the site)then, The Mushroom World then, Hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2002, 09:41:58 AM »
They don't die, they faint. If they died, Sonic would have died (in the dark story) when they first met and  Shadow would have died (in the hero story) when they first met. Besides, Shadow is in the Last Story and he helps Sonic stop the space colony.

------------------------------
And now for something completely different.....

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2002, 12:44:53 PM »
retard maybe if u beat the game like i did u would find out!!!

Gundam_Epyon
Gundam_Epyon

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2002, 02:48:20 PM »
Well "Retard" if you TOTALLY beat the game meaning beating the "Last Story" which opens up after beating Hero and Dark,you would see that after defeating Biolizard's second form the Final Hazard Shadow falls and Burns into the Atmosphere to save Sonic,the Ark,& Earth. So EPYON Make sure you've beaten the Game TOTALLY before coming in here and Bashing the Masters of the Game. You're Probly to stupid to be able to Beat the Cannons Core Level so Buzz of before I get mad. Your ignorance is annoying.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2002, 02:48:21 PM »
Well "Retard" if you TOTALLY beat the game meaning beating the "Last Story" which opens up after beating Hero and Dark,you would see that after defeating Biolizard's second form the Final Hazard Shadow falls and Burns into the Atmosphere to save Sonic,the Ark,& Earth. So EPYON Make sure you've beaten the Game TOTALLY before coming in here and Bashing the Masters of the Game. You're Probly to stupid to be able to Beat the Cannons Core Level so Buzz of before I get mad. Your ignorance is annoying.

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I have joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2002, 02:13:14 PM »
calm down, people

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2002, 02:55:06 PM »
well to tell u the truth if you beat the game you beat hero, dark, and last.  and if u beat the whole game you would have all 180 emblems and unlocked green hill zone.

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2002, 08:56:03 AM »
don't you mean neo green hill zone

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over Sub-Con then, The Mushroom kingdom then, The Mushroom kingdom (the site)then, The Mushroom World then, Hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2002, 08:56:19 AM »
don't you mean neo green hill zone?

Also known as orolo1

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2002, 09:18:26 PM »
Are you the same epyon that made that comic of the new zelda. if so, then I am completely disgraced by your blatant disrespect for shigeru myamoto. If not, sorry,My mistake.

Some of them want to use you.
Some of them want to be used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2002, 12:24:18 PM »
huh???? a comic????

Gundam_Epyon
Gundam_Epyon

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2002, 12:41:06 PM »
He dies I beat the whole game with 180 emblems! SO I saw him save the world but did he live? No!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2002, 01:19:27 PM »
you spoil it for the people that didn't beat it!
Hello.

Print