Print

Author Topic: Diary of a mushroom retainer  (Read 5643 times)

« on: April 16, 2002, 06:54:35 PM »
This is an idea I had a while ago but never actually posted. It's set during SMB. I Will be posting on two stories. the only reason I havn't completely dropped my other one is because I will use the ending for something I plan to do later.

Dear diary,
Koopa invaded the mushroom kingdomm today Princess toadstool and we mushroom retainers are all that's left in the kingdom. This koopa guy is certainly powerful. He's turned most of my freinds into rocks. If something isn't done, He'll find us too. The princess is trying to stay cheerful. She says that there will be a day when this madness will end. I cannot say if I beleive it or not. Just wishful thinking I suppose. We are all hiding in a secret room behind a fake stained glass window in the castle. The other retainers feel uncomfortable in the castle with the koopa army but as long as we are safe, I'm perfectly happy.

Some of them want to use you.
Some of them want to be used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2002, 04:58:54 PM »
Dear diary
The king Koopa found us today. We were discovered when he replaced the stained glass windows with images of himself. I really really don't like that guy. I was seperated from my princess. They put me in a bag and sealed me in a compartment in another castle. This one is a lot smaller. But there is good news. A stranger is coming through grassland. If he comes across this castle, he may rescue us! Bowser isn't in too good a mood. I have discovered something. I can communicate with prisoners in other cells via morse code. I have to stop writ-

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2002, 04:15:20 PM »
Uhhh...This is weak. Where is the poop oblivions? This is not scary. Say stuff about the dangerous poop oblivions!!!

Mama mia~ Thats a spicey meat-a-ball!
Mama mia~ Thats a spicey meat-a-ball!

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2002, 08:56:38 PM »
What the heck are you talking about?

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2002, 05:02:11 AM »
DIE MARIOSPICEMEAT!
Hello.

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2002, 07:49:31 AM »
Que?

Mario est le meilleur nintendo characater de beaucoup!
Mario est le meilleur nintendo characater de beaucoup!

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2002, 02:24:43 PM »
Dear diary
A koopa guard saw me writing in my diary yesterday and took it! I didn't get it back till today. I had to steal it during lunch. Not much happens around here. we have a schedule that we have to follow. First, we wake up and are fed something that is remotely recognizable as food. Then, we work untill we are about to collapse. After that we are allowed one hour to converse and use the restroom. Next is lunch time, which is usually leftovers from the morning. then we are counted and searched for anything valuable, or anything to be able to escape. There are also random drills once a week, in case we are found. I hate it here, and I hope Bowser chokes.

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2002, 08:01:50 PM »
Dear Diary,

Mario busted in and kicked Koop's @ss. Now we are all safe!! BLESS YOU MARIO!!!!!

(Ignore this post)
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2002, 04:41:17 PM »
Well... it's a reply.

Dear diary
The word through the prison is that the stranger is trying to rescue the princess! News travels fast here. Bowser, has doubled the guards and installed boiling vats of lava in the castle to keep him out. He has also built other fortresses and split much of his army to guard them. The koopas here are secretly running a scam to make money. they are allowing the prisoners to pay to play games and win their freedom. I don't have any money though. I talked back to a guard today and I got solitary confinement. It's awful lonely here.

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2002, 03:08:53 PM »
Dear diary,
We're going to escape! A bunch of us are making a plan to get out of here! It's really secret though, and I don't know what it is yet, much less if it will work. I sure hope so! The stranger, or savior, as we have come to call him, has supposedly slowed down. If we get out of here I'm going to help him.

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2002, 04:41:06 PM »
We made it out! No one even knew. We blasted holes between cells with the bob-om prisoners and got the prisoners together, Then we bombed the wall of the cell. it was oddly, easy to patch up the hole. In our beds we left dummies sculpted with the claylike stuff they gave us for food, which nobody ate anyway. Very clever. I'm tired so I have to stop writing.

Edited by - screech the hedgehog on 4/27/2002 10:27:48 AM

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2002, 06:39:27 PM »
Rats! They found out too soon, they put us in different cells in different fortresses. luckily, I stayed in the fortress I was in. The strangers name, the guards say, is mario. He really is a one man army, or I should say, two man. He has a brother. They're really close now. bowser is setting a final trap. It will feel good to go back to the palace and sleep in my own bed.

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2002, 03:50:55 PM »
I can't beleive it! I won't believe it! It isn't possible! Mario is a shrimp! I finally saw him and was Immensely disapointed. He probably got here through pity. All my hopes and dreams, gone! When will it end!

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2002, 06:54:35 PM »
It is I, the new king, Bowser. I have discovered that this pathetic toad has a diary, in which I will write that there is no hope, and mario will not get through the gate. and even if he does, a shrimp such as he will never make it to this dungeon.I will let this toad have his precious book, but he will be punished for anti koopa remarks.Tell me when the movie comes out. hahaha.

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2002, 04:25:10 PM »
Dear diary,
Mario got through! I thought he was a wimp but he's really something. I even saw him stomp one of the guards and kick him around like a soccer ball! You shoulda seen the look on bowser's face! Our routine has changed. Bowser has us on less food. More work. It's really hard but I'll manage. I got wind that mario and luigi are not from the mushroom kingdom. I wonder where thay came from.

Print