Print

Author Topic: tmnt fans will be happy  (Read 13428 times)

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2002, 07:21:07 PM »
Main opponent?  There are many... It's hard to have a great story with just one opponent.

The Foot's more or less #1, as they continue to plague the turtles after their master is dead (until City at War, the absolute best story arc ever- maybe i'll talk about that later).

As the Mirage series was originally done by many different guest artists, there wasn't much of a continuing storyline or recurring villians.  Ones that did come back at least once which I remember were:

1. Savanti Romero
2. Leatherhead (?-sort of an enemy, sort of not)
3. Baxter Stockman (came back in volume 2- the color series)

All in all, not too many recurring enemies existed in the Mirage series.  Lots of good guys come back, but baddies tend to stay dead.  In the new series (10 years later), the Foot is coming back next issue, so I guess the Foot is the main enemy (Even though Karai gave her word!!!!)
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2002, 07:22:04 PM »
Oh, yeah! Rat King came back a few times too, but I'm pretty sure he's dead.

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2002, 01:31:15 PM »
i think once someone is dead... they should stay dead

go ahead and talk about city at war some, but not too much at a time, if you want...
i'll listen

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2002, 06:07:54 PM »
The only character who came back after dying was the Shredder.  The reason I'm not totally sure Rat King's dead is I'm not totally sure that that was his body.  As for City at War, I'm too tired to talk about it tonight, plus, it's pretty complex and I wouldn't know where to start!  Pick one of these characters, and I'll tell you their story tomorrow.

1. The Turtles
2. Casey Jones
3. April O' Neil
4. Splinter

They're all pretty good- I mostly recommend Casey's or the Turtles'... the others aren't as action-packed.

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2002, 02:19:06 PM »
definately the turtles

you don't have to give me all the details, and it doesn't need to be all at once

thank you for sharing your vast wisdom with my poor human self

_0-/<______________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2002, 07:31:51 PM »
No problem... lessee, the Turtles...

Well, April had left town for California, and Casey followed her.  Splinter went off to meditate, leaving the turtles aimless.  Without their master, the turtles had no guidance, and none of them could figure out what they should be doing.  As it was, the Foot still often terrorized them (as Raphael said, "The head's dead but the body's till kickin'!"- "the head" being Shredder).  One day they found themselves stopping a mugging, and they realized that they had been reduced to the neighborhood watch.  But then came that violent street war...

That's enough for today... I'm tired from work.  Sorry to leave you hanging, but nothing really cool has happened quite yet!  Tomorrow, then...

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2002, 01:45:44 PM »
alright!
you've started!!

i would know this stuff but i don't have access to their comics

_0-/<______________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2002, 01:46:00 PM »
HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO-WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

in my french I book, in the food section, on a picture of a mustard container, there is a picture of leonardo slamming a piece of pizza in shredder's face!!!!
my friend pointed it out to me and i thought it was great!

_0-/<______________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Print