Print

Author Topic: Nintendo as a thirdy-party publisher...  (Read 2438 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: May 20, 2002, 09:36:11 AM »
I think Nintendo has had enough spotlight with it's videogame systems. I believe they are rushing the GameCube software and games out into the public too fast, and therefore, the system will be extremely lacking in any good first-party titles...much like what happened with the N64.

If the GameCube fails, then Nintendo will at least still have the GameBoy to back them up. Without the GameBoy, what other portable system will we use to play games during travel...a PS-one? I don't think so.

The PS-one seemed to be built with no effort, it was just a new smaller version of the original PlayStation, using the same crappy proccessor and the same cheap parts the original one had. The PS-one is also so light that you'd think it would crack in your hands! I had a PS-one and it broke...so I'm NEVER buying any more PlayStation junk--it all seems too cheap and poorly built.

On the other hand...Nintendo does make some of the most sturdy and well-built systems, so you have to give them credit for that...

I'm going completely off topic here. So I'll get back to my original topic of Nintendo as a thirdy-party publisher...

Nintendo has made some of the best games and created some of the most well-known and accepted videogame characers ever. With them as a third-party publisher, they will be able to give that gift to other companies as well.

Just look what happened to SEGA after they became a third-party publisher, they're now one of the most respected companies in the world of videogames!

For people who like Nintendo (like me) I think Nintendo should try to expand their horizons and take a different look at the world of videogames, instead of being confined in their own little world of system manufacturing...

To pursuade your opinions...just think of Super Smash Bros. on the Xbox with enhanced DVD capabilities and beefed-up graphics!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2002, 02:04:37 PM »
how can you beef up the ssbm graphics?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2002, 05:05:11 PM »
You can't, not much anyway. They did a great job there.

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2002, 07:46:23 AM »
*RNK laughs so hard, he falls out the window, then comes back*

That theory is total crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, and more crap. If Nintendo is becoming a 3rd party, it won't be anytime soon. They probably won't even think about it! And If I see SSBM on X-Box, I'm gonna go on a world Wide rampage as Ninjazilla! Besides, X-Box's crappiness would ruin SSBM.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 5/25/2002 6:48:52 AM
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2002, 09:34:04 AM »
Actually the big N was a Third party publisher in the 80's. There was Donkey Kong made on about 3 billon other systems, and the same with Donkey Kong Jr. Mario Bros was also one! But I think Mario on the X-Box would suck like Luigi's vacuum, so If I was Mr. Miyamoto, I would stick to the Nintendo systems.

If you found go kart tracks in your yard, that was me...but the devoured food....That was Yoshi...he also smashed your windows and stole all of your belongings.....
Yoshi:Hey Wario what are you writing?
Wario:Uhhhh....
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2002, 12:12:50 PM »
I hope not! X-Box is defective who wants defective Mario games? I still think that its crazy nintendo has lots of potential with the NGC why make games for a system thats not yours when yours is one of the most successful systems there is? I don't think that they will anytime soon.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2002, 07:21:58 PM »
It will never happen. Period.

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2002, 03:18:30 PM »
I know but the thought scares me!

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

Should I put something here?

Print