Print

Author Topic: stop bashing the new Castlevania for GBA  (Read 1830 times)

« on: July 29, 2002, 06:42:17 AM »
hi! I just wanted to tell you i think the new castlevania for the GBA looks great from thepics I saw I also heard the music it's not as bad as the magazine says it is don't listen to critics theyr'e liars I remember they said nightmare creatures 2 stunk I bought it and loved it so before listening to magazines or critics check it out yourself because if you don't you would probably missing out on the best Castlevania that was ever made If other people agree with me please let me know

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2002, 09:44:24 AM »
Ham substitute!

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2002, 02:28:53 PM »
will you please  "Shut Up!" if you can't speak english please. I wasn't talking to you I had about enough of you if you can't answer like a normal person then shut up Ok

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2002, 10:22:03 PM »
What the hell does "Ham substitute" mean? Some people really need to get a brain here. Anyway, these message boards are not supposed to be for bashing people. So what if someone wants to be in character? Big Deal!!! Makes things more interesting, if you ask me. (This message is specifically for frostbite and HurlyGloves, by the way) If someone wants to act like someone else, so what?? It's a free country. I even do it sometimes. Stop being so **** serious and lighten up once in a while. And what's with these extrememely long signature messages that some of you have? Crazy. And it just wastes space on the boards. Make it short and simple, please. And if you can't take some constructive criticism here, and you know who you are, you shouldn't be on message boards at all. Go somewhere else and mouth off. Personally, I think kingbowserkoopa's posts are hilarious. It would make things better if people could just use their imagination and get a little crazy once in a while. Because being serious all the time is downright boring. End of Story.  Now, to the Castlevania subject. I think it will be a really great game for GBA. The graphics are intense. Who cares if the music's not so great? To me, storyline and graphics and gameplay are the really important factors. So anyone who disses a game simply because of music quality is nuts. And that's all I have to say about that.

"I am the great Wart!"   -Wart, Super Mario Advance

Emperor Wart
Emperor Wart

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2002, 07:13:13 AM »
"What's 'ham substitute'?", you say? You gotta analyze it. What is a substitute for ham? SPAM! I was merely saying, in a sort of odd way, that this is spam; kingbowserkoopa posted about 3 or 4 messages in a row at the time I first replied.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Print