Print

Author Topic: GBA - Send in the Clones  (Read 2468 times)

« on: June 09, 2002, 06:22:12 AM »
Is it me or does Nintendo seem to be not paying enough attention to the GBA.
Be a Nintendoid we should already own a NES with SMB 1/2/3 and then a SNES with Mario Allstars and SMW 1/2, therefore as im all for retro gaming thats why we keep our consoles! And now you have Link to the Past coming on... ok the 4-Player action is good, but we wont some advancement in the GBA. One game UK gamers want to see is Earthbound never released here, but still a classic not many people got to play. So we need to stop having clones which we already have, we need some new ideas.

Kid Icarus - Classic game, very under rated by people but has the addictiveness that a Nintendo game creates.

Any others thatyou out there think we should have continued from old classics...?

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2002, 09:46:08 AM »
Fear the Noid.  He does bad things to your Pizzas

Now not every boudy is fortunate to own these things.

I just got a NES 3 years ago, and I still can't find a decent price for SMB USA or SMB3.
Uh... Hi!

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2002, 10:36:08 AM »
Nintendoid and Nintenfreak? Oh yeah, like you two aren't the same person. And yes, I hate that Noid.

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2002, 11:57:56 AM »
Actually, we aren't.
Uh... Hi!

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2002, 08:12:01 AM »
my mom won't let me have any systems that hook up to the tv, go figure, so the clones are good for me

Eddy: Ed, stop eating all the cheese!
Ed: Cheese? Swiss?
Eddy: Peperroni. Italian.
Ed: Slicer. Aluminum.

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2002, 01:58:13 PM »
Yah I know.  I mean SMAllstars (+SMW) had five different games, improved graphics, and even extra save slots, now Nintendo remakes them individually and throws in the same mini-game over and over again, and prices them at 40 bucks each!  Also, if its so advanced, make more new games.  I mean, if you haven't played any of the old Mario games, than how would you know anything about Mario.  Basically the only major Mario game on N64 is SM64.  If this is the only game, how would they know what half of the stuff came from?

So, I hope Nintendo gets smart and starts making new games, rather than cloning the old ones.  Jeez, Kirby GBA better be good!

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2002, 11:15:35 PM »
Wanna new Mario Game?  Get a GameCube.  I wanna see a new sidescrolling Mario Game just like you, and I intend to do something about it in 9 years.
Uh... Hi!

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2002, 11:16:04 AM »
all of the new games for the GBA are made by capcom and THQ with the exception of warioland 4

Also known as orolo1
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2002, 11:23:41 AM »
SMAS wasn't all that great. They did good things like enhance the graphics and stuff, but they screwed around with the jumping and crap. Its harder to make the jumps than it is on the nes version of the games, and when you jump on a koopa, you dont get as much air and it makes this different sound which can really screw you up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

Print