Print

Author Topic: hey, lookey what I found!!  (Read 11411 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2002, 01:23:55 PM »
i am a light blue yoshi!!!yoshi girl you are  so lucky you got pink
     I LOVE MARIO

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2002, 01:34:02 PM »
I know. The description for it is perfect. It fits me very well! :)

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2002, 01:45:14 PM »
oh really
     I LOVE MARIO

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2002, 01:58:21 PM »
Yes really!

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2002, 02:12:33 PM »
I seem to be a Blue Yoshi, and the description fits me very well...

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2002, 02:25:51 PM »
heh heh...I forget what my first torture device was, but my second was the ripper! and in all of the mario tests I took, I was always bowser! In all the FF tests, i was always sephiroth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2002, 02:42:55 PM »
I have a question. What is he ranking for when you take the Yoshi color test? What does that mean?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2002, 06:55:03 PM »
Ok, the colors of Yoshi on the top of the test indicates what color Yoshi BEST fits your personality. The ones near the bottom worst fit your personality.

As for the Non sequitir test being "Dirty", it wasn't the options that were dirty, it was some of the questions' material that was dirty. My best friend was "One of us is a SPY", and the Bunnies one was last on his list. Hmmmmm...

I always spelled it Condensending, Because I always say con-den-send-ing, not con-de-send-ing. I add the "N" when I say it, so I add the "N" when I spell it. Kind of like "frustrating", I always spell it "flustrating" because I say it like that.

That is about it. I may make one of these... sounds like fun.... maybe "What Super Mario RPG villian are you?"

:\

You know what? I got really, really bored one day so I decided to change my signature.
~I.S.~

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2002, 08:03:36 PM »
I'm a Black Yoshi, and Light Blue is the second most like me. And I bet that if I would have gotten Orange too if I said "No" about the "easily angered or vexed" question. What's the priority thing for anyway?

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2002, 08:23:43 PM »
Priority is how much the program considers a given question in determining your score. For example, On the Yoshi quiz, For the "I am generally very shy" question, It all depends on the situation. I said "No", but put "Low" priority due to the fact that I am not truly behind that answer. It doesn't figure much into your scoring then.

For the "I am not comfortable showing weakness." question, I said "Yes" (I.E., I am NOT comfortable with it. At all.) and put down "High" priority, because it is one of my strict beliefs that if you show weakness, any weakness at all, someone else will exploit it to the point which they become SUPERIOR to you. And that is The Ultimate Insult. (Notice I capitalize "Ultimate Insult".) Thus, that question is scored more when it determines your score.

I hope that clears it up.

(PS: My true personality, if you consider all the possible outcomes and blending of them, is:

1 part Black
1 part Orange
1 part every color but Green.

That is according to me though...)

You know what? I got really, really bored one day so I decided to change my signature.
~I.S.~

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2002, 02:47:30 AM »
I'm a Black Yoshi!...Darkside is a Black Yoshi?That fits well!

Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside
Darkside Inc.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2002, 10:04:59 AM »
Thank you for answering my question, but unfortunatly I have another one for those of you who have played Yoshis Story and have taken the test.

If the creator is taking the colors from Yoshi Story (if she is) wouldn't their be a White Yoshi as well?

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2002, 10:06:41 AM »
The creator of the Yoshi color test if you don't already know.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2002, 10:11:01 AM »
 Hmmm.... I recieved a Pink Yoshi...

I can't really say I was expecting it, nor can I say it fits me, but I took it twice with the same outcome. The bottom of the list, was Black Yoshi. ...Life never ceases to ammuse, eh?

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2002, 10:58:28 AM »
Black was on the bottom of my list too.

Print