Print

Author Topic: Is Bowser really EVIL?  (Read 9213 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2002, 09:14:44 AM »
What are you people talking about? Ugh, I am so glad I am not joining this little "debate". Disgusting!
---
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2002, 12:59:46 AM »
Ganon is 99% evil and Bowser is 90% evil.(Yin-Yang)
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2002, 08:53:46 PM »
Well, if you factor in Mario RPG, then Bowser isn't anywhere near as evil as Ganon/dorf. In SMRPG, when Bowser met up with some of his former minions who had abandoned him, he wished them luck in their new lives and didn't even expect them to serve him again. Can you imagine Ganon/dorf doing that? Of course not.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2002, 09:19:54 PM »
Ganon's minions are just his evil own evil creations. Bowser's on  the other hand are actual beings, and Bowser is just a pessimist.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Print