Print

Author Topic: does any 1 have or no where to get the snes marios missing rom  (Read 3138 times)

« on: July 20, 2002, 03:31:34 PM »
does any 1 have or no where to get the snes marios missing rom for the ZSNES?????

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial and was once a police officer until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is this echidna and defeat him before it''''s to late! I WILL NOT FAIL
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2002, 04:54:06 PM »
You could probalby get it on ebay, but why would you want to buy it? I have it and it's terrible. DON'T get it.

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 01:54:36 PM »
He said rom. not game. Roms are kind of hard to find nowadays,but why would you want to play such a horrible horrible game? I have it on PC, and even with some voices and better graphics, it still sucks.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2002, 09:37:32 PM »
never mind I found it my self.now im looking for the mario & wario rom.by the way i wanted it cause it brings back child hood memories.

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial and was once a police officer until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is this echidna and defeat him before it''''s to late! I WILL NOT FAIL
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 08:08:16 AM »
Nintendo has been shutting all the ROM sites it finds down now. I see on the sites that are honest that Nintendo threatened legal action against them if they didn't take down the ROMs. I don't see why Nintendo would care about enforcing the copyrights on NES and SNES games because they aren't making money from them, and that releasing the ROMs would probably bring new fans to Nintendo characters for the newer games.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2002, 04:25:01 PM »
how sure r u please tell me your joking so i can download as many as possible

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2002, 05:06:32 PM »
Sorry to say slickarm, but he's right. Most ROM sites are closed, or they just give you links to other ROM sites, which just link to more, try foreign sites. It may be hard to translate, but they might have some still.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2002, 10:52:37 AM »
Hey Slickarm where did you find it? I just got ZSNES and I want some ROMS.

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2002, 04:09:37 PM »
go to http://www.emuparidise.org u can get tons of roms and emulaters 4 any system there. <:)>

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2002, 05:49:12 PM »
Hmm, Nintendo must be cracking down, a ROM site I used to visit (pe2000.net) had a disclaimer citing some laws that must have allowed them to distribute ROMs, and they've been shut down...It's a shame, ROMs are the only way to play a lot of old games, especially unpopular and sucky ones like MIM.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2002, 03:27:07 PM »
Oh, I have the "Mario is Missing!" ROM. It's the greatest.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2002, 10:22:57 AM »
Sarcasim, gotta love it.

It''s me KinopioToad.
KT:Since sometime in April or May of 2001.
I love me.

Print