Print

Author Topic: Unfair to Wart  (Read 5717 times)

« on: July 24, 2002, 12:22:10 AM »
Hi! i just wanted to say Nintendo is unfair to Wart he was only inSuper Mario 2 and links awakening by the name mamarou thats it he was'nt even in any of the cartoons they dumped him like namco dumped SplatterHouse I wish they would give me a vacation and let Wart have a chance I've been going for years and need a break for a change I'm tired and ready for bed if it was my choice Wart would be in the next game Good Night

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 08:07:46 AM »
Wart was in the Nintendo Comics System don't forget.  Still that's not enough credit.  Since he's Bowser's half brother, I guess he didn't do much.  Maybe he just helped Bowser while Bowser was on Maternity (child care) for the short time of SMB2.  Just a theory.  But anyway, he must half the same father as Bowser, but not the same mother, or the other way around.  Who cares!

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2002, 10:01:02 AM »
He's Bowser's half brother? ??

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2002, 12:41:01 PM »
*Raises one eyebrow* How did you come to reach that conclusion?

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2002, 02:43:29 AM »
My Brother???? You'd think I would know if he was my brother or not! He's a frog, for cryin' out loud! I like the guy, being evil and all, but hey, my brother? No way. Nada. My mother was a reptile through and through, if you've watched Super Mario Bros.Super Show (oooh, how I hate that plumber!!) You'd have seen my mom in one of the episodes. My dad just happened to go off and try to start his own empire. He left Mom with a lotta bills, so she depended on me to do all the looting to bring home the bacon. And that's the whole story. Both my parents are reptiles! And anyone who tells you different, is no better than that plumber Mario! So says King Bowser Koopa. Nuff said for today! See ya all later!
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2002, 06:35:25 AM »
I hate it when people are "in character".

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2002, 04:08:45 AM »
To frostbite whats with all this stupid sayings they don't make any sense at all i was talking about wart apparently you must of got whacked in the head by Smithy if not than don't reply unless it's about the letter stop wasting my time here if you don't stop I would team up with Smithys gang and  Wart to stop you so either write something that makes sense or be quiet so long

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2002, 12:08:07 PM »
What I mean is you're not Bowser, and just because you have it in your username, doesn't make you him. So stop acting like you are.

-------

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2002, 03:36:52 PM »
frostbite will yiou chill out i'm just trying to have fun that's all geez"

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2002, 06:52:15 PM »
To Frostbite Hey if you don't like it then don't respond I am a big fan of Bowser and I have a right to act like him too it's a free counry for crying out loud i should have a right to act anyway i want So There

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2002, 07:01:39 PM »
Umm...I seem to remeber Wart being in at least one episode of the Super Mario Show...For Some reason, an image of Wart in an icey feild comes to my mind, but don't quote me on that.
As for the absence of Wart, can he truely be considered a Mario character? I mean, he first appeared in Doki Doki Panic, which isn't a Mario game. However, they Made some changes to Doki Doki Panic and marketed it as Super Mario Brothers 2 (It was later released in Japan in Super Mario All Stars, with the name "Super Mario USA"). What's interesting is that the Shy Guys first appeared in Doki Doki Panic as well, and yet they're a welcomed part of the Mario Contium now. Also, the Little Black-star ninja was breifly in Super Mario World for the SNES in Bowser's castle...Would it be legal of possible for Wart to come back?
Or were Wart, The mini black star Ninja, Shy guys, and come to think of Birdo-add ins by NOA? I figured that they were originally in Doki Doki Panic, but, I guess i'm really not the expert.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2002, 10:19:07 PM »
I think Wart was one of the characters that Mario dreamed up in his .. uhh... dream projection land... those being not the Shy Guys, Birdos, Ninjis, Pokeys, and are there any more guys that weren't only in SMB2?

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2002, 06:24:38 AM »
hi it's me again I also found out that frog character in links awakening looks like wart his name is mamu I think that might be what they called wart in japan because that character looks just like him i don't know though do you think he might return please let me know what you think

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2002, 09:46:09 AM »
Mamu is the Japanese name for Wart.

-------

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2002, 02:50:03 PM »
Well I guess wart was in 2 games sorry about that

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

Print