Print

Author Topic: Mario Word Association  (Read 1691169 times)

« Reply #990 on: November 21, 2001, 01:49:09 PM »
Negative numbers

"Thus Spake Lizard"

« Reply #991 on: November 21, 2001, 04:11:54 PM »
Numbers with an attitude

Just 9 more responses until the 1000 mark! Who's gonna get it?
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #992 on: November 21, 2001, 04:22:52 PM »
When the Saints go Marching In (How I'd love to be in that number. . .)

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #993 on: November 21, 2001, 04:38:43 PM »
St. Lunatics

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #994 on: November 21, 2001, 06:15:52 PM »
You must be a lunatic to like Yoshi's Safa- I mean, to hate Dr. Mario!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #995 on: November 21, 2001, 06:16:10 PM »
And that reminds me of being sick.

----------
----------

« Reply #996 on: November 21, 2001, 06:16:44 PM »
And that reminds me of the horrible cough I have right now *HACK*.

----------
----------

« Reply #997 on: November 21, 2001, 06:17:13 PM »
And that reminds me of hackers who send viruses over e-mail. . .

----------
----------

« Reply #998 on: November 21, 2001, 06:17:35 PM »
Viruses bring us back to Dr. Mario. . .

----------
----------

« Reply #999 on: November 21, 2001, 06:18:04 PM »
Dr. Mario reminds me of the fun two-player mode. . .

----------
----------

« Reply #1000 on: November 21, 2001, 06:19:39 PM »
And Yoshi's Cookie also has a fun two-player mode!

*Post 1000!!!!!!!!*

Let's see, what goes with Yoshi's Cookie?

----------
----------

« Reply #1001 on: November 21, 2001, 06:29:07 PM »
You CHEATED, Anonymous Mario Fan!

...Guess I won't be announcing those milestones anymore, just so SOMEBODY doesn't get to them first.

*forms an army to attack Anonymous Mario Fan*
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #1002 on: November 21, 2001, 08:24:28 PM »
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #1003 on: November 21, 2001, 08:57:09 PM »
I'm gonna start the Cheating Mario Blah Association. Who can be the first to reach 2000?

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #1004 on: November 21, 2001, 08:58:07 PM »
the cake at the end of mario 64!!!!

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print