Print

Author Topic: please stop dissing the new Castlevania for GBA  (Read 1719 times)

« on: August 04, 2002, 07:35:49 AM »
Hi! I just found the japanese Rom of the new Castlevania for GBA called Harmony of dissonance and I think it is really cool. I don't know what's wrong with these guys in magazines they keep saying the music sounds like something off a famicom game Not true.Just because the game is not ochestrated like Circle of the moon they always have to say something about it.My Opinion I think it's because there are no famailar Castlevania tunes it they were done to death anyway especially Bloody Tears [castlevania2] and Dance of Illusions last boss{Dracula X].Don't listen to them it's a great game and alot of fun awesome special effects too never seen on any other GBA game don't be afraid to try it out.I only have one problem with it the guys look like women but other than that it's another great Castlevania RPG like Symphony of the night and Circle of the moon -{"I'll get those plumbers} Bowser from adventures of Super Mario Bros 3 cartoon

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 12:02:26 PM »
Wait a minute-
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but aren't you the author of the "Don't copy games and sell them see Why?" post?
And here you say that you've got an emulator of a live system and are obtaining for free games which haven't even been released?

Something's definitely wrong here...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2002, 04:15:04 PM »
Hi! there I just emulaTed it to check it out thats all I just got tired of waitng for it to be released. In other magazines this game originally was supposed to be released in march of this year and they delayed it so I said fine.Emulation is ok but I mean is don't burn the games to a disc and sell them to people. It's ok to play them yourself then after delete them.Also I wanted to see what the music sounds like and it's not that bad. I don't know what those people were talking about crappy music. You want to hear crappy music try playing Lady Sia now that music is crappy.Now remember it's ok to emulate games to check them out then after 24 hours delete them ok -{I'll get those plumbers} Bowser adventures of Super Mario Bros 3 cartoon

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

Print