Print

Author Topic: Star Fox  (Read 31398 times)

« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2010, 11:42:44 AM »
http://nightshade64.googlepages.com/endings

Falco doesn't commit suicide in any of the endings.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2010, 11:43:49 AM »
Wow, some of the endings are really stupid. I take back what I said earlier.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2010, 12:17:26 PM »
"G-Zero"?  Have they no shame?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2010, 12:40:20 PM »
Combined with James McCloud of "Galaxy Dog", that pretty much confirms that F-Zero and Star Fox are in parallel universes. Or maybe the same one somehow or something.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

kirbyfan98

• trollerrific
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2010, 12:43:44 PM »
Yeah, but it's still kind of cheap.
(_8^(I)

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2010, 02:30:36 PM »
http://nightshade64.googlepages.com/endings

Falco doesn't commit suicide in any of the endings.

yes, but he should
Guess who's back!!!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2010, 02:43:02 PM »
That's one of the funniest things I've read so far this year.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2010, 02:46:29 PM »
I hate falco. He's in love with fox. And fox doesn't know it. Oh boy. Watch out fox.
Guess who's back!!!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2010, 03:16:07 PM »
I wonder if anyone complains about some of the Meteos endings the way people complain about the Star Fox Command endings.

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2010, 03:24:21 PM »
are you saying you like falco?
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2010, 03:34:51 PM »
Given how stupid the teammates are when controlled by the computer, I don't have confidence that Star Fox or Star Falco or any other team could ever save the galaxy without the help of the almighty player. So when I hear Star Falco being as good as Star Fox, that's ridiculous. I just think "we'll see about that, Falco." 5 minutes, that's all it will take.

And where'd this Falco in love with Fox thing come from? Have you been reading Star Fox fanfiction or something?

Also, I'm kind of annoyed that speech is cut off slightly in ROMs of Star Fox 64. When one of Falco's lines end with "Fox", it sounds like he's saying something else. Either that or he doesn't drag out the x sound as long as I do.

I like Falco because his attitude adds to the enjoyment of the team banter. Even though I felt like shooting him down in Titania when he said "I think you look better in a tank", just as I'm getting slammed side to side when crashing into things.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 03:36:48 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2010, 03:42:58 PM »
1. Trust me, he loves fox.
2. I hate him with all my heart body and soul
3. Star falco was a pathetic Q-Games ending (like G-Zero) because they were desperate for Anything to end the series, because they don't want a SF Wii because according to their "leader" (as i call him) "the wii is just a toy"-Dylan Cuthbert
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2010, 03:51:59 PM »
Well, give it time. There's already Fox suicide videos because of Fox's two-scream technique when falling down to earth in Star Fox Assault (first scream is quite good, second scream doesn't sound remotely appropriate for a death situation), maybe someone should make similar videos for Falco. Or just upload Smash Bros. movies of destroying Falco. Got two games to do it with.

And yeah, G-Zero made me squirm too. I'd buy the parallel universe thing if only Fox and his ship didn't look so different in F-Zero as to clearly not be the same thing. As long as we're making long reaches for parallels, Leon in the Space Angler looks like Wolf o'Donnell, and Falco would be... what, Astro Robin?
You didn't say wot wot.

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2010, 03:56:48 PM »
Yeah, and slippy would be the galactic amphibian.
Peppy: the gray hare (get it? he's a gray rabbit, and he's old. think it over)
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2010, 04:20:47 PM »
Peppy would be in the Night Thunder because its pilot is an old geezer. Slippy would be in whatever the worst machine is... according to one person, that's Great Star piloted by the fat Mario-like guy Mr. EAD.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print