Print

Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 10449 times)

« on: November 05, 2002, 03:37:00 PM »

Edited by - Frostbite on 1/3/2003 10:05:43 PM

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2002, 03:40:13 PM »
Why October 21st?
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2002, 03:43:45 PM »
I agree! TMK is crashing and burning at tremendous speed! People editing others' posts, only having like 10 posters, All this Forum secret crap, Soon enough everyones going to be a moderator!

See j00s later! I might be back someday...

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2002, 04:10:15 PM »
I know what you people mean, all those idiotic hipocrats editing other's posts.

But I shal stay

I think...
 n/a

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2002, 04:23:19 PM »
Speaking of that I dont wanna know how to do that I want to know how to post in clkosed topics.. and I agree with what I just seen this place is getting CRAZY thoes  who post under other peoples names thats horrible.

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

Edited by - Super Yoshi 7175 on 11/5/2002 2:25:46 PM
Should I put something here?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2002, 08:00:30 PM »
Posted - 21 October 2002 13:40 PST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This will be the Society of the Forum Secret Keepers. This is a list of the people who know forum secrets and what they know.

CashCrazed:HTML, edit others' posts, reply to closed topics
Fifth:HTML, edit others' posts
Luigison:edit others' posts, reply to closed topics, close and delete topics
Chupperson Weird: edit others' posts, reply to closed topics
Insane Steve: edit others' posts, reply to closed topics
frostbite:reply to closed topics
*~*Stealth-LinK*~*:edit others' posts, reply to closed topics
Lizard Dude:reply to closed topics
Super Yoshi 7175:edit others' posts, reply to closed topics

Reply to this topic proving you can use HTML or edit this post and add your name for that secret as proof.

READ: Posted: Oct. 21. This is the first post of the "Society of the Secret Forum Keepers" thread. Without this thread, I and several other people would not have known that you could edit others' posts. This trick has destroyed TMK. I didn't realize it. It started off fun, a little post editing as a joke, and so forth. Then it got out of hand. Everyone thinks they are moderators now. TMK is having a civil war, and these evil secrets are the weapons.

And thus, I throw my weapons into the fire. That is, as of this post, Nov. 5, 2002, at about 8 PM Central time, I vow to NEVER edit anyone else's posts ever again. All it does is start trouble. Everyone needs to see this.

And this time, I won't be a total hypocrite and do it again after saying I wouldn't. This has gone too far, in my opinion, for a stupid loophole to be worth it.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2002, 08:08:08 PM »
I only did that to help by editing post that are bad but nobody could do that,all im doing is replying to closed topics...
Should I put something here?

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2002, 08:14:19 PM »
I'm posting once more to say...

TUNMB HAS A ZELDA BOARD!!!!!!!

You never know, I might be back. That is if the forum secret keepers thing is all forgotten about!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2002, 09:18:02 PM »
I don't believe this.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2002, 09:23:05 PM »
My claim, though dubious from the outset, will be fufilled despite what others believe.

~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2002, 09:49:38 PM »
What? Which?
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2002, 09:50:03 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/5/2002 7:51:31 PM
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2002, 09:57:14 PM »
Essentially, I said that because, unlike last time when I said I'd stop and I edited about 4 posts in 2 days, this time I'll really stop. I am just like any typical human; I do something destructive until I realize its horrid effects, then I desparatly try to stop until it is too late. Unfortunatly, it is merely a characteristic of humanity... most people do this. Not all, most. Me being one... *sigh*

Man, I am a lot more flawed than I thought...

~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2002, 10:09:51 PM »
Oh well. Nobody's as great as they think at first. I know I'm not.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2002, 10:17:52 PM »
Yes, but it took me almost 16 years to realize that. I looked down at my class for being majorly flawed... I am just as bad as they are! Only... I am flawed in certain other, very different ways, thus showing why I don't think the way that they do, and also why I look(ed) down at them. Yes, I may still look at them as "shallow idiots", but I can now look at myself as a "captious, hypocritical, unsociable idiot". That is a huge change.

That may not have made much sense (I am tired, and I tend to ramble when I am tired) but... it's a big difference from what I used to think...

~I.S.~

Print