Print

Author Topic: ultnintendo.proboards [I hate them]  (Read 5129 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2002, 10:14:57 PM »
At least WE talk about Mario, all I ever see there is pointless topics about how to "improve" the already ultimately confusing board with yet more weird pictures or text. Of course, WE recently had a forum war over loopholes in the format that allowed people to edit other peoples' posts, but it's over now. See the "Society of the Forum Secret Keepers" thread to see the startings and history of the war, and the "Farewell" thread to see how it was resolved.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2002, 10:25:53 PM »
I just went there to advertise my forum....
I'm still loyal to TMK!I'll go there once and a while but this forum is what a forum should be.Good topics,good people,good fun.
(please note I will just post there so people read my sig and join my forum)

And then they split into two
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2002, 10:30:01 PM »
Umm... 'kay.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2002, 07:17:17 PM »
Look, TUNMB isn't some evil message board set out to destroy TMK. I find it strange that there are now several people advertising TMK at TUNMB, even though you were complaining about us advertising here. I think it would be best for everyone at TMK and TUNMB if we just left each other alone and stopped pointing out the faults in each other's message boards. We don't need to feel as though we're in competition.
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2002, 07:52:47 PM »
How did people come to your forum.NOBODY comes to mine...Tis a shame.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2002, 12:26:09 AM »
It's too confusing. I signed up, but that's all I've done yet...
That was a joke.

Print