Print

Author Topic: SSBM  (Read 3098 times)

« on: July 22, 2002, 11:11:25 AM »
In lottery mode in Melee where it says the chance of getting a new trophy is. It stays a zero. Why is this ? I've got over 60 coins.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 11:46:23 AM »
That means that you can't get any more trophies from the lottery. You'll have to get your trophies from another place now.

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2002, 12:07:17 PM »
ok

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 12:07:20 PM »
ok

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 01:25:50 PM »
No, thats now it. There's some I haven't got from the lottery yet.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2002, 08:45:51 PM »
now you have to find trophies in classic, adventure, and all star. you cant use the trophy lottery anymore.
~TMK''s resident mute~

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2002, 09:54:51 AM »
i need help w/ something that realy makes me mad. well i worked really hard to get the score display becase thats one of my favorite things(you know, so you can see wether or not that was ur ko and then you can dance around and boast about it in front of your friend...er, anywho) so i got over 5000 ko's and then i go to turn i on in the "additional rules" thigie and then when i start to play, it doesnt show the score, and that makes me mad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of that other stuff out there is like "Yea...cool." but then there's something that happens to you, and you dont know why, but it just does. And then suddenly you find yourself drawing pictures of a cat with a mexican hat dancing around a chihuahua and saying "Im better at this than you are" and the cihuahua is sad and it all just makes you wanna puke. But yeah...i dunno.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2003, 02:42:29 PM »
It will only show your score in time mode.

"Special Fred, momma dropped him on his head. now he thinks he''s a piece of bread. Cause he''s a little bit special."

Print