Print

Author Topic: I had a strange Mario dream  (Read 20680 times)

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2001, 06:18:37 PM »
Once I had a dream that I was in the front room of my house, laying on the floor in front of a cardboard box shaped like a TV.
On the front, it showed the end part of a castle in Super Mario Bros. Bowser was jumping around on the bridge as usual. Then I put my hand in the box and flinked Bowser. Then he turned into my cat. My cat started chasing me around the house and hitting me. For some reason, my cat was really fast and strong and I was really slow and weak. I hid behind a corner, but she found me. Then she pulled out a gun and tried to shoot me. I don't remember how, but somehow I finally got away.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2001, 01:16:38 PM »
I had aa dream where I was playing SMB3 and I was world six or something (I've fully beaten worlds 1 and 2) and I as in level 9 in world six, and i was playing as the Mario is Missing version of Yoshi, and so I went through the level and all of the sudden I went to this platform with huge eggs, one had a football helmet on it, on had a wizards hat on it, and one had a fuse coming out of it, and I realized it was a bob-omb, a magikoopa, and a chargin' chuck egg, and then i was transported into the level and an ostro was walking below the platform and i, as myself, lunged toward it and i fell off the platform but my feet were still sort of hanging, and i glanced up at the platform and the eggs hatched and the bob-omb, magikoopa, and chargin' chuck destroyed the platform and i woke up and i realized it was like an interactive dream, i was hanging off my bed and i had tackled my dog.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2001, 01:17:14 PM »
I had aa dream where I was playing SMB3 and I was world six or something (I've fully beaten worlds 1 and 2) and I as in level 9 in world six, and i was playing as the Mario is Missing version of Yoshi, and so I went through the level and all of the sudden I went to this platform with huge eggs, one had a football helmet on it, on had a wizards hat on it, and one had a fuse coming out of it, and I realized it was a bob-omb, a magikoopa, and a chargin' chuck egg, and then i was transported into the level and an ostro was walking below the platform and i, as myself, lunged toward it and i fell off the platform but my feet were still sort of hanging, and i glanced up at the platform and the eggs hatched and the bob-omb, magikoopa, and chargin' chuck destroyed the platform and i woke up and i realized it was like an interactive dream, i was hanging off my bed and i had tackled my dog.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2001, 01:17:55 PM »

« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2001, 01:18:39 PM »

« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2001, 02:46:35 PM »
I had a WEIRD Mario dream last night!

WARNING: WEIRD DREAM AHEAD!

You know how I'm always saying stuff along the line of Yoshi's Safari is bad? Well, to tell the truth, I don't honestly know if it's good or not. I've read rave reviews and I've read reviews that rejected the game. I don't know which to believe. In the dream, I had woken up and somehow --I don't know how--learned that my mom had gotten me Yoshi's Safari even though I had never asked for it. There must have been some Super Scope game in the SNES, and I remember some warning on the screen along the lines of "the way the aim was adjusted, the Super Scope won't be able to detect the screen" (don't say I didn't warn you!). But it gets weirder! I pressed some button on the game pak itself and gameplay came back! The screen looked more like a fighting game than a shooting game. I then looked around my room --even under my bed!-- for the Super Scope, thinking, 'That bazooka has to be hidden here somewhere!' I never found it. I did find the Yoshi's Safari game, though, however it was called "Yoshi's Safari 64" and was shaped like a game pak for N64. Then I woke up from the dream. With that dream my take on Yoshi's Safari has changed somewhat. Whether it was for the better or for worse, I cannot say.

P.S. That was a real dream! I did not make it up!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2001, 10:55:51 PM »
One time I had a dream that I was playing some video game. It looked like an underground stage of Super Mario Bros. But in Mario's place was Sonic. And the stage was really tall. That's all I can remember of it.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2001, 09:31:53 AM »
I Had A Dream Mario Party Was A Slot Machine Game!!
Hello.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2001, 10:14:00 AM »
I can't remember exactly the Mario dream I had a few years ago. But I think it had something to do with this:

I asked my mom for a Nintendo 64 (in real life). She said maybe I might get it. In my dream, I saw a Nintendo 64 up in my closet on the top shelf... That's all I can remember.

I also remember a dream with a Game Boy Advance in it, or something...

Oh well.

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2001, 10:42:44 AM »
sometimes as im going to bed, I have little imaginary clips of a side-scrolling mix of some of my games.

my friend told me that back when we liked pokeman, he dreamed he was a trainer, but he never sent any pokemon out. that's all he told me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Groucho: . . . and then you''ll come to a viaduct.
Chico: Vy a duck? Vy not a chicken?
Groucho: Forget it. They''re going to tear down the viaduct and build a tunnel.

« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2001, 02:09:31 PM »
I had a dream I was close friends with Peach.She gave me a Super Smash Bros. for Game Boy Color. I poped It in The System.It came up with these characters:
D.K.
Ness
All Fat Bikers
They were all glithched and blury.
Then I went Back to Peach and told her what happened.She looked suprised and upset.Then I woke up.                  
Hello.

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2001, 02:37:10 PM »
Yesterday I had a dream that I was playing Mario's Picross in Time Trial, and I recognized it as Wario. I turned that Game Boy off, did something else, then went back to the game when I realized I forgot to save!!!!! I couldn't get my time recorded!!!

Good thing it was all a dream.

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2001, 03:57:45 PM »
well a little while ago i was looking for Mario RPG and on one of the days i looked for it i had this dream:

My cousin was going to play peach (she looks nothing like peach) in the next super mario rpg 2 (not paper mario) and i went to her house and there was video game stuff and on the TV there was a box that had a bunch of mario RPG games in it, she gave one too me..... then we travled to somewere else and she was beginning to start filming the game.... then i woke up..... this is the weirdest dream ever... well unless you count the one were i married princess Roto and she was like 5000 pounds and looked like a balloon!!! man i have weird dreams!
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2001, 05:26:51 PM »
I had a strange dream, It was pretty more Nintendo related but that is close. The night before I had the dream, I was reading Toasty64's Mario's High School Days. Then I had the dream. I was on another planet, kind of like the ones Fox from Starfox would explore. I was invisible, then I saw a child version of Fox himself crying. I ran and hid behind a large rock. Then I saw his father coming toward him. I could tell it was him from the sunglasses he wore. "What's wrong son?" said the father. "I fell from that large rock," Fox replied, pointing toward the rock I hid behind. I started to touch the rock. "This rock feels weird," I said.
Then, the rock fell, making a loud sound.
"That's not a rock, it's flat cardboard!" The father exclaimed. "Oops," I said. I saw them staring. Then I felt embarassed.
"Wait, i'm invisible," I whispered to myself.
Then I ran away, then the dream ended.
The next morning, I continued reading mario's high school days, i was reading the episode with fox crying. then i said "wow, that was weird."
I also had another dream, that was mario related. I was playing an NES at someone's house. I played Super Mario 2
and used Peach. I was in world 1-3, then Peach got a weird key from the grass. It wasn't like the regular key, it had a skull instead a rectangle head, kind of like a master key that can open anything. then the game paused itself, then a weird rhyming  message appeared on the screen playing the underground music. It said, "Find a potion, and a vase, this key is useful in many ways. In sub-space, in the vase put the key down. But do it very quickly, for Phantos never wear a frown.
Then the game unpaused, then I found the potion next to the building. I put the potion on top of the vase. Then the key moved next to my player. I picked it up then went into sub-space. I wasn't able to go in the vase with an item, then I got off the vase, and dropped the key in, then, a
1 minute timer came on the screen, then about 5 phantos chased my player, then i quickly jumped in the vase, beating the timer. Then, there was a screen, it was a level select screen, about levels before AND after world 7. I ran to go tell my brother, then the dream ended. I do not like it when my dreams end early, oh well.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2002, 02:47:38 PM »
I had a Mario dream that I was playing Mario 64. I had found some secret stage with Luigi talking to me. He said, "I have been, allowed to give you this warning. You must rescue the princess and escape within 5 hours. Goodbye. If all goes well, I will meet you outside."

Then I woke up.

And you know what's odd. I knew that Luigi wasn't in Mario 64 and was aware of it in the dream!

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

Print