Print

Author Topic: I had a strange Mario dream  (Read 20670 times)

« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2002, 03:11:16 PM »
Hey, I'm new here.  Anyway, I had a dream in which Mario and Luigi were on that commercial for the Rottisserie cooking box thing.  They kept saying "Set it and-a forget it"  And small Paratroopas would fly around their heads and they would say  "These-a stupid flys!"

P.S.:  I would have sent money, but I already sealed the envelope.
P.S.:  I would have sent money, but I already sealed the envelope.

« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2002, 03:42:13 PM »
     I had a strange Pokemon nightmare. It was a while ago and I don't remember alot about it. I was in my old house(I was always scared of that place) and I was in my room playing Hey You Pikachu. The graphics where bad. All of the sudden the lights went on or off. I'm not shure if I ran out or not. It was realy strange. I had alot of nightmares about that house.

(My two favorite worlds in SMB3 are PipeLand and DarkLand.) (Please join Mario Survivor in the Story Board)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2002, 07:55:32 PM »
I just had a Mario dream:
I drempt that I was playing Smash Bros. Melee, and had opened up a new mode of multiplayer gameplay.  After playing through this with several characters, new things started opening up, such as new levels (another Earthbound one, some Egyptian one, and some other one with a weird grid,) some options on characters to change certain attributes (though I couldn't tell what the announcer said that they were,) an advanced team-play mode, that let you queue up characters, so as to switch to the next set when the first ones were defeated, as well as a slew of new "limited" characters, the only one of which I can remember being Big Boo.  I then woke up, thinking that such modes and secrets actually existed, eager to get to work unlocking them.  Then, after a few moments, reality set in.
Grrhrr...  I hate it when my subconscious does things like that to me...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2002, 07:50:16 PM »
A wjile ago i had the coolest best dream ever!!! (actualy there is two but the second one was not as good)

Dream #1: Me and my good friends from The Fungi forums (Red_Ninja_Koopa, Baby_Mario, Frostebite, Todd_Begin and everyone else) anyway we were all living ina big cabin with a room for each of us. and Deezer was like the leader, we all got together everyday in a room and played video games (it was cool because i imagend what you guys looked like. and anyway it was so fun, we would hang out in each others rooms and play video games like 24 hours a day and there were no Adults to tell us what to do.

Dream #3: ok this one is REALLY WEIRD!  I went over to Deezer's house (he was like 16) and i waled up to his house rang the door bell, and his mom answed the door. Deezer came downstairs and we went up to his room and played the original Nintendo (he had like 50 games for it.

Oh boy i hope i have another one soon!

P.S. seeing all you guys (even in my dream) made me relise how good of friends al of us are here.

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2002, 08:31:16 PM »
Awwwwwwww, taht's so nice Red_Yoshi! What did I look like in your dream? Did I have a shell and stuff?

Anyway, I had a weird dream taht was a mix of Pikmin and Harry Potter. SO might not udnerstand some stuff if u dont' read Harry Potter. *ahem*

Me and some friends at the top tower at Hogwarts for a flying lesseon. Weird thig was, snape was teachign it. Anyway, to the left of us, were Bulborbs. Our homework, was to float up, and throw the snitch at them, until their health went down, and died. I only damaeged it 25% and Snape got ****ed at me, and said next week, I better finish. Well, Next week, I got up to the red health, but luckily Snape didnt' come to me. He came to another freind who didnt' finish. Snape kicked him off the tower. Then a worm dressed as Elvis ate Snape and said "Thank you very much" Then I woke up. Man, I gotta stop eating pizza so late!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 1/14/2002 6:31:58 PM

« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2002, 03:26:28 PM »
I don't even wanna know what you pictured me as...

« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2002, 08:31:53 PM »
lol... um i really dont remember what you guys look like but i remember how fun it was playing video games with ya

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2002, 08:39:42 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M A FORGOTTEN SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meh, it's not so bad

« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2002, 06:48:04 PM »
About red_yoshi's dream:

WOW! We were in the dream! I wish I could say I had a similar dream...

Let me tell you how i came to this board.

I used the search engine when ... and then...
... saw...
forum...
... ...
... ...
(Four hours later)
... And that's why I'm here.

Now I think that I'm gonna have a similar dream tonight. Or maybe i've played too much Super Smash Bros. Melee.

By the way, does anyone still like the original Super Smash Bros.?

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

Print