Print

Author Topic: Why call it Game Boy?  (Read 5264 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2003, 03:06:01 PM »
the called it game boy to simbalize like the kid of the regular u get it like saying its smaller its less better so its like a kid and the called it the boy part because atleast at the time most people playing video games were boys and game kid sounds gay

mario rules man!!
mario rules man!!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2003, 12:12:49 PM »
Um... sure jks192. I didn't understand a thing you just said...

And to Sapphira: You remind me of one of my friends... What is your real name? My real name is Anthony Tarantino.

---------------------------------------------
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2003, 01:51:00 PM »
Uhh...It's Julia. I live in NC. I don't think I know anyone by your name...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2003, 08:49:36 PM »
And MY real name is Franklin D. Roosevelt!

Goohoohoohoohoohooahhahhahaahaa

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2003, 06:05:02 AM »
Yeah CW...whatever! Sorry to upset you Sapphira, I was just curious that's all! Nevermind... *sulks into a corner and plays  Yoshi's Island on GBA* Yippee! I got-a a high score!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2003, 06:32:02 AM »
No, you didn't upset me. Sorry if it seemed that way. :)   No, I was just a little surprised. It felt kind of weird giving away my identity--that's why I just gave my first name and location. Hehe...I just prefer having a psudonym (sic?) while online.

And Chup: Really. FDR? How sad.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2003, 11:08:54 PM »
I'm weird.
Of course that's not my real name. Heh.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Print