Print

Author Topic: anyone ever wonder..?  (Read 2780 times)

« on: July 25, 2000, 04:37:28 PM »
Why do the fish fly in Super Mario Brothers? They don't seem to have wings, but somehow they manage to propel themselves into the air, intent on causing harm to the Bros.

Also, how come in Lost Levels the Bullet-Bills move their white arms to propel themselves, while in Super Mario Bros. they have yellow arms and don't move them at all? Is it conspiricy? A mistake? What???

I just...question these things.

I have too much time..

-Luigi

I'm-a Luigi, number-a one!
Do my funky dance, Oy Oy Oy!

*does victory dance after SSB fight*

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2000, 04:57:34 PM »
I don't know Luigi. Maybe they're flying fish...or something. I figure the drawers for the Mario games changed so the color o the arms and the propelling motion, intent on harm, changed too. Thats what I think.

<(=^_^=)> ~~Kirby

<html><embed src="http://kirbybox.zophar.net/dowloads/music/mid_kdl2st6.mid"autostart="true"Loop="infinite"></html>

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2000, 08:48:41 PM »
They don't fly, they jump.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2000, 04:18:07 AM »
Umm, how can they jump, they don't have feet.
Oh, yeah, you're just going to say that they're magical fish. Yeah. Really beliveable.

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2000, 01:05:03 PM »
It's a video game.  A work of science fiction.  You have to let go of everything you thought you knew about physics and logic to really enjoy that kind of thing without asking questions.

->- ...You take the red pill, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. -<-
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2000, 03:40:05 PM »
There are fish that jump out of water, you know.  In Florid they're called "free lunch."
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Print