Print

Author Topic: Online Console Gaming: Good or Bad?  (Read 1588 times)

« on: May 20, 2003, 04:26:47 PM »
Online console gaming is really a new area for consoles, but is it really all that great?  Microsoft is putting a lot of effort in their 'Xbox Live Junk' and Sony is just beginning.  Nintendo, though, sees it not to be profitable at the moment.  Would you like more online games for GCN?  That and talk in general about online gaming here.
 n/a

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2003, 12:24:16 AM »
Why are you bagging Xbox with Xbox live?I dont see the point.Like,you could buy an Xbox with Halo,buy XB Live aswell,get really good at halo,then play online & beat someone,then say "You lost to a Nintendoist.How sad" Nintendo isnt online already,because there getting the best games possible for online like MKDD(I think thats online) & Phantasy Star Online.Once you see these games you will realize why Nintendo are so late into online gaming.Because the games are good quality!

"One may as well hang for a stolen sheep as for a stolen lamb"
Ankle,Tingle younger brother,The Wind Waker
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2003, 03:44:05 PM »
HOW DARE YOU THINK I AM COMPLIMENTING MICROSOFT! I DIDN'T. I JUST SAID THEY HAD A LOT OF ONLINE STUFF.

*clams down*

Sorry, I like PSO, and I am going to like PSO Card Revolution, even though it's gonna be turnbased.  
 n/a

Print