Print

Author Topic: Club 86'  (Read 134740 times)

« Reply #675 on: July 17, 2003, 08:53:35 PM »
Now I know why you didn't want to know what I meant by that...

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #676 on: July 17, 2003, 09:08:30 PM »
32!! What the heck!!? Did I even *COMPLETELY* miss any?! Most of the ones I didn't know should've gotten partial credit for the answers I *did* put!! What on EARTH is your scoring system?! And what about the freebie points!! *sniffle*

Grrrr...I ALMOST said that was your middle name...that's what I really did genuinely think it was, but wasn't sure and was afraid to put anything... ROOOOAR!! Why didn't I!? I could've gotten it right! >:P

Oh, and LD, don't tell me you and your girlfriend actually WERE doing what I think you were...

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #677 on: July 17, 2003, 09:14:51 PM »
hey..like I said..a guess is worth more than no answer at all...if you read it over..you can tell what I gave partial credit for..do tha adin' and subtractin' and thats what you get...;P
EDIT: forgot this:

"Oh, and LD, don't tell me you and your girlfriend actually WERE doing what I think you were..."

I hope so too.....*quivers at what LD is about to say*
It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/17/2003 8:16:27 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #678 on: July 17, 2003, 09:31:08 PM »
Well...I recalcuated it, according to your little "rules," and I should've at the VERY LEAST gotten a 223.

#16. (16. What group of singers does he call his own sisters?) wasn't very clear, so I wasn't sure what you meant. I interpreted it as you called your actual sisters the same as a specific singing group. That's why I put what I put.

And #18 (What is he currently doin now?) I ALMOST was gonna be a smart-Aleck and say "reading this," but figured that wasn't the answer you were looking for. You WERE on the FF at the time, were you not? So *technically* I got it right, even though not *exactly* *literally.* :P

And honestly...no bonus points for some more added specifics I put? :(

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #679 on: July 17, 2003, 11:10:55 PM »
Uh, what am I about to say?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #680 on: July 18, 2003, 08:12:07 AM »
What you and your girlfriend were doing... *shudders, trying to repress image created by sick, twisted imagination*

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #681 on: July 18, 2003, 08:40:33 AM »
*Sniffle* I have to leave on vacation now...  Later, everybody... *sniffle* Be back on Monday...(if we don't end up killing each other, that is...)

*Note* vacation is NEVER a vacation with MY family... MAJOR STRESS!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Escpecially between my brother and me!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :P

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #682 on: July 18, 2003, 08:44:16 AM »
 Good bye, Sapphira. Try to have a nice vacation, at the very least.

It'll only be a few days. ;D

« Reply #683 on: July 18, 2003, 10:24:43 AM »
Bye Sapph...Know what you mean...thats the way my family life is...and I dont even have siblings...;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #684 on: July 18, 2003, 11:38:23 AM »
I am going on vacation tomorrow through Monday. I won't even miss her!

« Reply #685 on: July 19, 2003, 11:56:53 AM »
*sniffle* I now officially leave through Tuesday. *sniffle* I will be sleeping in Billings tonight, too, so I'll be within 30 miles of Marionut#1. You hear that, MN#1? Thirty miles. MWAhahahahaha.

« Reply #686 on: July 19, 2003, 03:48:32 PM »
I live alot more away from Billings than 30 miles...where ya staying?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #687 on: July 21, 2003, 01:38:06 PM »
Well, I'm back... Although slightly tanner and a bit crispier... :P  Actually, I hardly got burnt at all, compared to what I normally do...

Well, I'm glad at least TWO of you missed me. ;P

I have some funny stories to share from my vacation experience. I'll post them in the "(insert adjective here) stories" thread.

Yeesh! I'm gone for 3 1/2 days and LOOK AT ALL THE TOPICS AND REPLIES!! It's gonna take me FOREVER to read thru them all...

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/21/2003 1:07:12 PM

« Reply #688 on: July 21, 2003, 03:02:25 PM »
*gives Sapphira a big hug*
Welcome back! I missed you terribly...almost no one here to talk to with out you..;)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #689 on: July 21, 2003, 03:28:48 PM »
Good gravy.
Such strange things get posted when I'm not around.
Goodbye and welcome back, people.

...Geez. I though Lizard Dude was a little cooler than that... but now I don't think so because of those posts... ah well... like he cares...

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

Print