Print

Author Topic: What is your name?  (Read 15025 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2003, 03:59:09 PM »
Oh yeah, and you got lucky that I said my dad's name. My uncle (and his family) also happens to live in my town (his daughter, my cousin, goes to my school :P).  And my other uncle still has property here, although he doesn't live in my state anymore.  ...BTW, both of them have my last name, but you probably figured that out.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2003, 04:01:35 PM »
 I see, I wasn't aware Sapphira had given her Father's name out.

Well, I live in New York. I'm pretty sure I've given that out before, but, meh.

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2003, 04:11:29 PM »
Well I looked you up BM and theres 38 people in the state of NY with the last name of Ess. I tried it before without a state and theres about 200 people with that name...

I got lucky Sapphira? more like YOU got lucky. Lucky that im not a homacidle killer, or some kind of stalker that has a thing for 16 year old girls.....Aw well, I guess if you win my Mario and Luigi contest you wont have to give me your address again.........;P
Also for your safety I tried to see if I could run any other background checks. If I really wanted to find out stuff I would have to pay anywhere from $10 to $100 to find out personal details about you....but I wont.

Oh ya and by the way there is only 5 people in your state with that last name. None of them live in the same town.Had there been like 50 or more, and you hadnt given out your fathers name I might have said nothing...BTW theres also 200 people in the US with that last name to.

Heck I might give out my last name... but I typed it in and theres only a whopping 6 in the whole US...man I thought there was alot more than that....If it makes you feel better, I will email only you with my real name...I know I can trust you with it...Just as long as Marioguy doesnt get ahold of it....:E

Germans will conquer the US?
*goes into trance**extends arm in a salute*
Fief Heil!
*snaps out of it*
Whoa what just happened? Is there something about this German heritage I dont know about? ;P
It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/3/2003 4:35:35 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2003, 04:32:19 PM »
 No worries. My questions have been answered upon looking into the matter further. I was able to locate my own address without a hastle. If you really cared to find out, you could. I've given my Town here somewhere before. If I was to say my town's name, that should narrow it down to two, however, I no longer desire you to post my address here, so feel no obligation to do so.

However, I won't, as anyone who may have wished to know it, probably already does. Thanks, though.

« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2003, 04:48:21 PM »
First name: Todd-Michael
Last Name: Béigain

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2003, 09:29:53 PM »
I wish I had been here earlier... ah well.

I'm half German, half Scotch, and a bit Black Dutch.
And I guess it's okay to tell what few of you don't already know my name that it's Matthew. My last name is also the name of a chainsaw, and most people usually misspell it and most can't pronounce it either. Heh.
That was a joke.

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2003, 11:00:38 PM »
My first name is Kevin
My middle name is Eugene (ugh!)

My last name is originally English, or so I have been told.  Anyway, it is a combination of the clue "Sewing" and the clue "Fish".

I was going to be called Eugene Elton _________ IV (the fourth).  How repulsive!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2003, 11:36:02 PM »
Parents can be so cruel... You got lucky, though, that they didn't name you that. Middle names aren't very important, anyway. They're basically just fillers. Besides, we can call you Geno! ;P

I wouldn't like my middle name as a first name, but it fits perfectly as a middle name with my first name. (That sentence sounded kinda funny.) :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2003, 01:22:35 AM »
Funny you should mention Geno.  That is my grandfather's nickname.  They actually spell it Genoe though.  

« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2003, 12:20:33 AM »
Dude,Marionut#1,don't scare people with that $%!t!

-----------------
Monkey''s RULE!!
-----------------
Monkey''''s RULE!!

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2003, 12:25:41 AM »
My name is Ryan.

« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2003, 03:46:38 PM »
don't laugh my name its Dion
 ''
 \/ ^_^ *_* (.)_(.) #_# !_!

I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2003, 03:50:27 PM »
mine is jon. 4 real.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Print