Print

Author Topic: song lyrics  (Read 1754 times)

« on: June 10, 2003, 11:36:09 AM »
HEY! I found song lyrics for the ending song of wario land 4 the lyrics are......
 "may I dream that hide my sty under my soft pillow may I dream of the forgotten thoghts that i have forgot and to think that I almost turned to a bat" and I think the begining of doodle woods the lady says "hey kids" strang lyrics huh?

"elmo knows where you live"
"elmo knows where you live"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2003, 09:44:29 PM »
Umm... yeah... sure...
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2003, 09:49:24 PM »
I like the lyrics from Sonic Music. Does anyone else know where I can download video game mp3s? You see, I make these CDs at my house on my laptop with video game music. I search everywhere for music, hoping to make the next cd. If you can, could you download me some vg mp3's(e-mail) or tell me a site where they give free vg music? It has to be in mp3 or wav format.
I already made one cd with Sonic the Hedgehog music(since I love it) and Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker music. I decided to name my cds DOLPIC. I found that name from something on SMS(if you can find it, tell me what it is-I know, let's see if you know).
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2003, 10:59:15 PM »
It's the Japanese name of Isle Delfino, right?  It's still written on the posters in the hotel....

Go to rpgamers.net for video game MP3s.  You'll need an FTP client program and you'll need to know how to use it, but it has a great selection of games.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2003, 12:02:31 AM »
The easiest way to get vg-mp3s is the (nearly) legal prog. KaZaA Lite. (Hey, the EU said, is (nearly) legal.)

SummerTime - Time to conquer the beach with towels!

Edited by - Yoshizu on 6/10/2003 11:42:38 PM
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

Print