Print

Author Topic: Mario RPG fanart... trying again! ^^  (Read 1818 times)

« on: June 07, 2003, 10:49:05 PM »
Hey all, trying this again...  I'd delete the other thread with this; but it seems you can't delete your own posts here.  Hmmm. =/

Well...

Just thought I'd share this with y'all, since you don't see much Mario fanart these days. Plus doing something Mario related was a well-needed break from some other stuff I've been doing, heh.

It's a silly picture; I dunno what inspired it.

I feel sorry for Geno; to be totally honest. (I know his outfit isn't perfect; I went from memory) Peach's outfit is a mix of Mario Sunshine and SSBMelee. Mallow is still the same. I was going to add Bowser and Mario fighting; but due to space I could not add them. =(

I can do better than this though. Once I get back from moving, I will post s'more Mario RPG fanart I have done. ^^

I only ask that you do not steal this please. I worked rather hard on this and you would *so* not like it when I'm angry. ^_^

Enjoy!

The Picture!

Trip the ''shrooms fantastic!

Edited by - mekairinek on 6/7/2003 9:50:30 PM

Trip the ''shrooms fantastic!

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2003, 10:57:39 PM »
You should probably put this really good detailed picture in The Mario Stuff section! Small sections like this tend to get to the bottom of the list(I've seen it before).And people would always check out something with the word 'stuff' in it. It's just a suggestion. Anyways, while you move, if by some reason, this goes at the bottom of the list(probably because people don't like the name or something), it could stay in my thing and I will try to keep it at the top of the list(just while you are busy moving). It was just a helpful idea I thought of. I definetly like your work though! Sadly for me, I can draw almost all Mario characters EXCEPT the ones you drew! That's good! When I draw Peach, she always ends up looking like some sort of witch...
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2003, 11:00:38 PM »
Welcome to the Fungi Forums!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2003, 11:32:47 PM »
Very cool! Can we post it in our fan art page?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2003, 01:17:08 AM »
I'll take that as a "no."

Print