Print

Author Topic: Bowser as a playable character  (Read 2157 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: August 01, 2003, 07:12:36 PM »
Bowser should be a playable character in an adventure game(not like SMS or SMBM or MG).  Heck, he should have his own game.  Anyway, is there an action/adventure game with Bowser as a playable character?  Forgive me for my cluelessness

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2003, 08:41:20 PM »
Super Mario RPG

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2003, 06:38:06 PM »
bowser should be a playable character that can fight mario. You should have to play as both mario AND bowser or else you won't know what's going on.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Yos

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2003, 11:49:02 AM »
You mean like a Mario game, backwards? Where, instead of going to Bowser as Mario, you wait for Mario as Bowser? Or is it going to be the "Super Koopa Bros." game the Koopa Kids played in the SMW comic, where they first met yoshi and that odd salesman, Floyd?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2003, 01:50:16 PM »
I mean it as if Bowser is on the good side WITH Mario or It doesn't even include them, like Donkey Kong in Donkey Kong Country.

Hamster Sauce!

Edited by - Markio on 8/3/2003 12:51:11 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2003, 03:45:38 PM »
You can be Bowser by himself in "Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga", for GBA. Half of the game, you're Mario and Luigi. The other half you play as Bowser.

Yos

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2003, 08:51:02 PM »
Except in the screens I've seen he's always wearing a mask or some sort of bag over his head....

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2003, 10:27:07 PM »
I meant thaat you play the game as mario and get a big chunk of story with holes in it.
then you play as bowser and everything makes sense.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print